Fake Account.

>_>

I'll shed some light on this since you guys are so obsesed. I was Hollow_Heart_Kalmah, Kattana made me that account, but then he turned around and reported me and it got banned. End of story.

I was not any of these other people. All I can say is perhaps they used the same proxy thing I was told to use and that's what caused all this confusion. However Aftermidnight must be real I'm assuming because she's still here and would have been banned if she was fake, right?

>_>

I'll shed some light on this since you guys are so obsesed. I was Hollow_Heart_Kalmah, Kattana made me that account, but then he turned around and reported me and it got banned. End of story.

I was not any of these other people. All I can say is perhaps they used the same proxy thing I was told to use and that's what caused all this confusion. However Aftermidnight must be real I'm assuming because she's still here and would have been banned if she was fake, right?

Okay, well that makes more sense. The proxy Arshram gave you he aslo gave to two other people, After midnight, and Rainmaker, whoever they used to be, they are gone again. HHK, After midnight, and Rainmaker, all had the exact same IP address, and host name. so it was a shared proxy.

Children the lot of you. Its like asking 5 year olds who stole the cookie, i feel sorry for the mods.

But i have to say, useing the proxy was quite smart. Shame in the end they caught you! :p

Children the lot of you. Its like asking 5 year olds who stole the cookie, i feel sorry for the mods.

But i have to say, useing the proxy was quite smart. Shame in the end they caught you! :p

I guess the dude who came up with the proxy thingy was a chav ^^