Just like Fox News...

Wow, I'm not going to read this whole thread but I will say Bob does a GREAT job moderating. I'm Glad Gonzo and Shredtastic are banned. Quite frankly, I hate Joe's whinny and argumentive posts also. As if you don't go around attacking people for fun, let alone for a reason. If anyone needs a break from the forum it is Heartless.

Wow, I'm not going to read this whole thread but I will say Bob does a GREAT job moderating. I'm Glad Gonzo and Shredtastic are banned. Quite frankly, I hate Joe's whinny and argumentive posts also. As if you don't go around attacking people for fun, let alone for a reason. If anyone needs a break from the forum it is Heartless.

If you've nothing to add to the thread and the goings-on within it, then don't contribute. And if you do please at least read the first posts to get a handle on what the thread is about :lol:

kthnx

I'm the one that banned Shred :).

Shredtastic is banned?!?!

:worship:notworthy:worship:

For 5 days. He's not a bad guy, really. He's just really hard headed, and seems to just love arguing with me/people. I think it was time for him to realize that if he continues being the way he is, he's going to have to be banned. HE'Z A TRUBLEMAKUR.

I'm expecting a witty response of him, about justice, how I suck and how I'm a bad mod, that's a hypocrite. Oh well, it's a 5day vacation for me too :tickled:.

nice to see you're back, where've you been? and btw, i must agree

I'm posting once, and will not reply any more.

This is THE SINGLE, #1, numero uno, unequivocal and absolute most pain in the ASS forum on this entire site, bar none. It contains the most whiny, immature, cry baby finger pointing kids (and young adults) I have dealt with since taking over the site in 2004 or whatever it was. It blows my mind how some of you get by day to day in the "real world" as the way many of you act would not (and I say again, WOULD NOT) cut it in face to face real life. I am not directing these comments at any one person, but many.

So, that said, yeah ok, that thread was deleted because cry baby Chris reported it, and he's had issues in the past with some of you harassing him, I wasn't in ANY mood to deal with him, you all, or that thread causing more trouble. Poof see ya later thread, simple as that. Now, I saw Chris's comment about not being able to handle his liquor, I will simply not pay attention to any future request of his, fool me once...

Now, the solution? GROW SOME BALLS folks, start a friggin new thread already. You could have had it up to where it was by now anyhow but instead I'm seeing post after post (wow, deja vu) of wahh wahh mods=fags wahhhhhhh I want to do what I want, leave us alone wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's been so good. Christ almighty some of you I swear......

Get over it, or go start your own forum somewhere where you can do whatever the hell you want and whenever. Believe me, I won't lose any sleep over it (much like anything said recent and about this thread that was deleted).

GROW UP. GTFU!!! That's all.

i'm reposting this because it's just that awesome, it deserves it's own thread

I feel that he should resize his sig to be less annoying when reading many posts of him in 1 page. I know my sig is pretty big but damn.

IMO You're trolling right now, trying to rehash a hot issue to get responses/reactions. Not sure how anyone else feels but maybe you should let it alone.

:rolleyes:

i notice you always think that i'm up to no good, i just thought that was one of the most awesome things to happen to cobot. maybe it's just me but yeah, it was awesome