Just like Fox News...

:rolleyes:

i notice you always think that i'm up to no good, i just thought that was one of the most awesome things to happen to cobot. maybe it's just me but yeah, it was awesome

You also think George Bush is awesome so your opinion isn't that valued to me. :p But yeah, beating a dead horse seems like trolling for reactions to me.

You also think George Bush is awesome so your opinion isn't that valued to me. :p But yeah, beating a dead horse seems like trolling for reactions to me.

not awesome, just... not as bad as everyone says.

btw, many people blame bush for the recession... i blame bill clinton
I agree.

AND THAT DAMNED SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

i changed it as you can tell

For 5 days. He's not a bad guy, really. He's just really hard headed, and seems to just love arguing with me/people. I think it was time for him to realize that if he continues being the way he is, he's going to have to be banned. HE'Z A TRUBLEMAKUR.

I'm expecting a witty response of him, about justice, how I suck and how I'm a bad mod, that's a hypocrite. Oh well, it's a 5day vacation for me too :tickled:.

just to clarify: i don't ever initiate any of our conversations. I don't attack you unless you give me a reason to, and I've never mentioned "justice" in any of our conversations, so i'm not really sure which ass you pulled that out of :lol:. Frankly, i usually ignore you, i have no personal vendetta against you.

Nick lost cool points for only giving you 5 days. The minimum standard for that behaviour in the past was 2 weeks. It's nothing against you, it's just everyone else (Leandro, Lady Laiho, Me, Gonzo, etc) received two weeks for the same stuff. Whatever.

Wait, Ovseth...you're 16. how are you a mod/admin. You're pretty mature acting i'll say that so there is no dissing against you. But i'm just confuzed

...our mods are fair, balanced and harbour no biased agenda nor do they exhibit and hypocritical behaviour.

untitled.png

Oops...

(EDIT: I forgot to mention, he was banned for saying Mods = Fags)

Seriously now, things were great while Deron and Bob kept there hand out of things. I mean not so much Bob, but this recent mod interference is really making things shitty again, and reminding me of the way it was a few months ago. Which sucks. This place has been doing well and now these underhanded tactics of the mods are back. If you're going to delete something, give us a reason. Just be fair, and apply the same treatment to everyone. I don't know why you tell us what is fair and what isn't, when 99% of the board agrees with something then that should be left alone. Honestly now.

inb4 I am banned or this thread is deleted (in which case I saved the bbcode and I will repost until we get a decent answer).

P.S. Please learn how to take things IN CONTEXT. He wasn't calling the mods fags, he was asking in a sarcastic way if we're back to the time a few months ago when the mods would erase our posts/threads, ban people and give no (proper) reason for either action. Mods = fags is a reference, not an insult.

You can't ask for proper judgement to a guy that's butthurt and obviously has a grudge against me (bobvex) or a dude that thinks I'm the lowest scum on UM, a bad example for the younger audience (MetalAges).

The only mod that has common sense is Squeee. He cares a lot about this forum and doesn't hold any rancor with any user.

Let's see an example of good and bad moderation:

Shredtastical grew tired of flaming everyone and arguing on every single thread. Result: after a long time of impunity, he finally got banned by Squeee. He got a 5 day ban, a pretty short punishment for what he did, but it's ok, it was something.

On the other hand, I said this, without targeting anyone:

Ok, so basically we're back to MODS = FAGS?

and this is what I got:

modsfagsban1.png

1 week for just saying that?!?!?! See, this is a perfect example of a bad moderator who takes personal issues to the forum and loses his impartiality when handling a punshiment (was the ban really necessary and if so, 1 week?? isn't that a bit too much??). It's not like I posted a picture of me snorting coke or some shit related.

Ok, that's it. I'm gonna moderate myself to avoid trouble. I rest my case. :cool:

It's not an UNBAN GONZO thread, it's just one of my requests to the moderators to make a step in the right direction. Take my signature for instance. Here you have a guy who makes constantly makes idiotic sarcastic comments. He then makes a rude, veiled insult towards a highly respected member. I give him a taste of his own medicine and he lashes out furiously. It's funny to me, but the fact that A) It was never removed and B) He never got reprimanded is kind of unfair. I would rather NO mod intervention, let Nick or Bob deal with it if the case is we can't figure it out on our own. I don't want to see any posts deleted or users banned but if it;s going to occur, at least be fair and reasonable and apply the same treatment to everyone.

Deja Vu