Just like Fox News...

I don't care about the thread, it was the principle. It's a slippery slope, what's next? I'd reply to Deron but since he proclaimed he won't respond anyways there's no point.

Well, since I've been outed now, I apologize for causing such a shitstorm with my drunken report. Just goes to show what happens when I get dared to drink a whole bottle of rum in one sitting by my retarded (and also drunk at the time) roommate.

And yes, it was a WHOLE BOTTLE OF RUM. One and a quarter liters. Thank God I'm a heavyweight, because it's probably the only reason why I'm not dead from drinking that much in one night. If I ever do report anything while I'm that drunk again, feel free to ban me on the grounds of utter retardation.

I don't care about the thread, it was the principle. It's a slippery slope, what's next? I'd reply to Deron but since he proclaimed he won't respond anyways there's no point.

Up. The reason I wanted someone else to do it was I couldn't choose 5 people to start it off, but I just picked the last 5 to post in this thread (before Chris just posted.)

I'm posting once, and will not reply any more.

This is THE SINGLE, #1, numero uno, unequivocal and absolute most pain in the ASS forum on this entire site, bar none. It contains the most whiny, immature, cry baby finger pointing kids (and young adults) I have dealt with since taking over the site in 2004 or whatever it was. It blows my mind how some of you get by day to day in the "real world" as the way many of you act would not (and I say again, WOULD NOT) cut it in face to face real life. I am not directing these comments at any one person, but many.

So, that said, yeah ok, that thread was deleted because cry baby Chris reported it, and he's had issues in the past with some of you harassing him, I wasn't in ANY mood to deal with him, you all, or that thread causing more trouble. Poof see ya later thread, simple as that. Now, I saw Chris's comment about not being able to handle his liquor, I will simply not pay attention to any future request of his, fool me once...

Now, the solution? GROW SOME BALLS folks, start a friggin new thread already. You could have had it up to where it was by now anyhow but instead I'm seeing post after post (wow, deja vu) of wahh wahh mods=fags wahhhhhhh I want to do what I want, leave us alone wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's been so good. Christ almighty some of you I swear......

Get over it, or go start your own forum somewhere where you can do whatever the hell you want and whenever. Believe me, I won't lose any sleep over it (much like anything said recent and about this thread that was deleted).

GROW UP. GTFU!!! That's all.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HELL YEAH DERON!!!

though i do wish we still had the BOTFM thread, it's honestly what ever. besides, thats why i post on multiple forums, i have one for every mood. moshtalk is my "i'm a mod and the admin doesn't care so i'm going to do what i feel like" forum (though it's basically dead now a days). nevermore is my screwing around forum. GMD is my "internet is serious shit" forum. and this place is the place where i come to argue with joe and josh. if you can't fulfill all of you needs here, post some where else

HELL YEAH DERON!!!

though i do wish we still had the BOTFM thread, it's honestly what ever. besides, thats why i post on multiple forums, i have one for every mood. moshtalk is my "i'm a mod and the admin doesn't care so i'm going to do what i feel like" forum (though it's basically dead now a days). nevermore is my screwing around forum. GMD is my "internet is serious shit" forum. and this place is the place where i come to argue with joe and josh. if you can't fulfill all of you needs here, post some where else

Some of us can't be bothered to frequent 10 forums. 90%, if not 95% of my posts were all made here. I am as pure as it gets.

HELL YEAH DERON!!!

You know that I should ban you for what you said..

Admitting that you're only coming here to cause trouble, not too bright :p.

:p nah, i just pop in when i see something interesting. i don't pick fights, i just say things that everybody disagrees with :lol::lol:

Yeah, and that's called being a fucking troll, when you deliberately say stupid shit to make people mad (you've even admitted to doing it before). Ahem *clears throat*

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Yeah, and that's called being a fucking troll, when you deliberately say stupid shit to make people mad (you've even admitted to doing it before). Ahem *clears throat*

Do you see what i mean now nick?

*clears throat*

the only time i get in arguments here or at the nevermore boards is when you, or josh or altitudes or shredtastical lash out at me because i say something pro-conservative or when i make a joke about arguing with you and you call me a troll so then, i defend myself and then josh and you pop back in and call me "racist redneck idiot" and then i try to get back on topic and protect what i said and then along with you and josh, shred and altitudes also pop in and also proceed to call me a "racist redneck idiot"

btw, did altitudes really stop posting?

Don't get me wrong, I was just kidding. Besides, I don't recall lashing out at you!

:lol::lol: you haven't... i don't think so...

actually i think you did once when i said bush was not that bad of a president... but then again, i had about 6 people on my ass for that one... yeah that's right, that's when joe called me viewer_from_tehbanland

if i ever change my name, that will be it

You have to admit, saying that Bush isn't a bad President is like saying AIDs isn't a bad disease.

You have to admit, saying that Bush isn't a bad President is like saying AIDs isn't a bad disease.

i want to argue the point of why he's not that bad but, it's much easier to say face to face than trying to say it on a forum with 6 people calling me an idiot and then calling me a fag for not responding to what they said :lol:

Dreds sig: Did you ever hear the story of Icarus, who continually rolled the ball up the hill, but when he got too close, the ball melted in the heat of the Sun? You're all like Icarus.

Icarus had wings from wax and he flew too close to the sun and they melted, where the hell did this ball story come from?