Exploding Ned At Progpower

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Thanx to all of you who have stopped by to visit with us in the PP vendor area over the past 10 years. Really have met some interesting and fun people, more so than any other shows or festivals I've sold at in the past 23+ years on the road doing this.

Just a quick note on what to expect this year.... we'll be bringing an inventory of band shirts that 80% of which has never been to PP before... including many imports. Also processing alot of new and vintage metal on vinyl, as well as a good selection of CDs. No time to go into lists now, trying to finish everything in time for the show, but suffice to say there will be plenty to choose from.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE VINTAGE METAL VINYL THIS YEAR. ALOT OF UNUSUAL TITLES TO CHOOSE FROM.

I wish you safe travels and a fun time in Atlanta. Hope to see you at the show.

Mike

this is really great news; so many times I've wanted to buy shirts that you can't get here and they cost so much as an import from Europe compines that u just can't afford it. I will be dropping some money there for sure. Hope u have GRAVE DIGGER from BALLAD OF A HANGMAN. Been looking for that shirt ever since it came out. THERE'S NO ONE LIKE YOU:headbang:

this is really great news; so many times I've wanted to buy shirts that you can't get here and they cost so much as an import from Europe compines that u just can't afford it. I will be dropping some money there for sure. Hope u have GRAVE DIGGER from BALLAD OF A HANGMAN. Been looking for that shirt ever since it came out. THERE'S NO ONE LIKE YOU:headbang:

No suppliers are offering Grave Digger shirts right now, sorry, but like I said there will be a good selection to check out. Thanx.

I always find some good old school metal cd's at your booth every year, hoping to do the same again this year!

I already gave all of my money to Glenn! I'll use my last dollar for a lotto ticket on the way up to Atlanta! haha

I am SO glad that I work in the vendors room, because I am going to absolutely pillage your vinyl selection. I have a feeling that a good 50% of the cash I'm bringing this year (if not more) is gonna go to you. Haha

looks like we might throwdown then! i am working Exploding Ned's tables and i will be sure to keep you out of the vinyl! ;)

actually i am sure then is when we will say to each other, "wait a minute we like more similar music than we thought!"

looks like we might throwdown then! i am working Exploding Ned's tables and i will be sure to keep you out of the vinyl! ;)

actually i am sure then is when we will say to each other, "wait a minute we like more similar music than we thought!"

If you try to keep me out of that vinyl, I will come over the table and find something to hit you with, rofl. Judging on the proximity of other vendors in the area, I'm guessing the closest thing I'll have to grab will be that dvd player that Zane is bringing... I hope it has some weight to it, because it's going across that lid of yours! On a serious note though, you've said more that I agree with lately than I disagree with, so I might not have to kill you... :lol:

Pardon me if I missed it in an earlier post, but will you be bringing a bigger selection of ladies (import) shirts as well? I noticed last year there seemed to be a larger variety of the girlie shirts than in years past and this made me very happy. :D

Pardon me if I missed it in an earlier post, but will you be bringing a bigger selection of ladies (import) shirts as well? I noticed last year there seemed to be a larger variety of the girlie shirts than in years past and this made me very happy. :D

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! GIRLIES, GIRLIES, GIRLIES!! You guys are fantastic always love your booth.

If you try to keep me out of that vinyl, I will come over the table and find something to hit you with, rofl. Judging on the proximity of other vendors in the area, I'm guessing the closest thing I'll have to grab will be that dvd player that Zane is bringing... I hope it has some weight to it, because it's going across that lid of yours! On a serious note though, you've said more that I agree with lately than I disagree with, so I might not have to kill you... :lol:

Beware of Matt's hardcore kickboxing slam dancing styling. HAHA And I think he may style have armies of 15 year old KWD fan around the world