Exploding Ned Bringing Sale CDs And More To Progpower

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Just a quick note... at Exploding Ned's section in the vendor room this year there will be a big selection of sale CDs. With the economy like it is, there's not been a better time to stock up.

Also available as always will be a good selection of band shirts, both import and domestic, including girlies. Most titles are available in all sizes.

Finally, as always a good selection of vinyl and new/recent release CDs will be available.

Thanx to all of you for the biz over the past 10 years PP events. Looking forward to visiting with you again this year. :headbang:

BTW I've been told we're set up for taking credit cards finally. We just got electricity here last week, so I figured credit cards were next. Makes a Ned proud to be alive.

Just a quick note... at Exploding Ned's section in the vendor room this year there will be a big selection of sale CDs. With the economy like it is, there's not been a better time to stock up.

Also available as always will be a good selection of band shirts, both import and domestic, including girlies. Most titles are available in all sizes.

Finally, as always a good selection of vinyl and new/recent release CDs will be available.

Thanx to all of you for the biz over the past 10 years PP events. Looking forward to visiting with you again this year. :headbang:

Awesome. I am powerless to resist the call of cheap CDs.

Must bring Goth related stuff for the wife, plz :) As for me, well I like the fact you cover the spectrum musically. :headbang:

Yes there is some goth metal, just check the regular metal section and the sale section. I should be able to steer you toward a few titles too. And yes I will have alot of the metal spectrum covered. Power, prog, doom, black, death, viking, true metal, thrash, etc., and maybe even a title or two from the new metal genre that I will announce at the show. Jeremy and Jamie already know about it. :Spin:

Thanx!
Mike
Exploding Ned