Exploding Ned Shirts CDs Vinyl at ProgPower - Including Sale MDSE

Let me just go ahead and say that this is such an awesome service that Exploding Ned offers ProgPower attendees. I mean, how cool it is that you can "pre-order" the shirt you want and not worry about the risk of missing it when you get to their table?

Mike and the rest of the folks really deserve kudos. It's clear that the PP attendees aren't just "random customers" at his store.

Let me just go ahead and say that this is such an awesome service that Exploding Ned offers ProgPower attendees. I mean, how cool it is that you can "pre-order" the shirt you want and not worry about the risk of missing it when you get to their table?

Mike and the rest of the folks really deserve kudos. It's clear that the PP attendees aren't just "random customers" at his store.

Indeed. :worship:

Thanx I appreciate it.
Mike

how about the Watchtower Control & Resistance reissue??

Yes, in addition to the shirts, CDs, vinyl I normally carry, I also carry titles from Matt's label Divebomb Records. So we will definitely have some of the Watchtower reissue and more of his titles there also. Here's a link to his Divebomb site to see other releases of his: http://www.divebombrecords.com/site/releases/

Thanx!
Mike

Hey everybody!

Mike at Exploding Neds will be stocking a plethora of our titles including the progressive metal album EVERY attendee should own. WATCHTOWER's masterpiece Control And Resistance. New remastering, new essay by Jeff Wagner and pictures of the band during that era.

300.jpg

Stop by and say hello or tell me how much i suck because of what i post on this board, but either way come by and pick something up! We will have tons of our catalog on hand.

CATALOG HERE

See ya there!