Exploding Ned's Booths At Progpower

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Hardly seems possible it's another PP upon us once again... looking forward to seeing all of you there. Hope you enjoy checking out Firewind.... for that matter, all of the bands. One of the strongest lineups yet IMO.

So on to the Exploding goods. In addition to several new band shirts this year including imports from Nocturnal Rites, Nightwish, Sanctuary, Solitude Aeturnus, Thunderstone, Angra, After Forever, Epica and others, I will have a big sale on closeout shirts.... $12 for most short sleeve and $16 for most long sleeve. There is a good assortment of sizes available on most titles... even some small, medium and XXL. Also a good selection of vinyl and CDs, so hopefully you can stop by and visit with us Friday or Saturday. If you have questions plz email me at explodingneds@bellsouth.net. Thanx for your time. :worship:
Mike
Exploding Ned's Tunes

Yeah I know I can make the mortgage payment more difficult sometimes, my apologies. Thanx for stopping by the Atlanta Record & CD Show as always James, see you this weekend.

Even though you wound up with most of my money a little over a week ago, I'm sure I'll be stopping by more than once over the weekend :lol:

Would any of those shirts happen to be girlie shirts?

I rated Mike's selection a few weeks ago and put in a few special requests for girls tees :Shedevil:, but now in addition to getting those I'll also have to check out the long-sleeves on sale he's talking about. I have a missing Hellfire Club long-sleeve to replace. :erk:

Damn, Mike! Please don't take all my money. :cry: :lol:

It's ok if you have an alphabetically arranged collection of band shirts filling 1 or 2 of your closets at home. Now if ALL the closets are filled with them.... :lol:

Well, Mike, you know that you get the vast majority of my ProgPower spending budget every year and being that you just said, "Close-out on shirts", that's all I needed to hear! Save me an XL in all of them ... :lol:

Hope this is one of them:

Nightwish_7_Days_TS.jpg

or this:

Nightwish_-_Pendulum_white_TS.jpg

I've never seen any listed with any of my suppliers, sorry. Unfortunately some bands are just like that, hopefully the situation will change.

i'm curious....does anyone know if Metalium t-shirts exist? and do you have any, Ned? particularly interested in one with the Millenium Metal - Chapter 1 album art, if such a thing exists.