Thanx from Exploding Ned's

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
A big thanx to all of you who stopped by Exploding Ned's over the weekend. Always great to see all the familiar and new faces. Your biz is always appreciated. And a promise that next year we'll have even more shirts to choose from, and will stock up heavier on assorted sizes that are available. Seems like every time we order alot of small and medium, very few are sold, but anyway damn the torpedoes we'll have them stocked to the roof next year, along with even more girlies to choose from.

And as for the show itself, a big thanx to Glenn as always, thanx to Elvenking for a great set judging by the crowd reaction... in general a big thanx to all who made it possible.

Hope to see you all next year.

Mike

Thanks for having Katatonia, Running Wild and Demons and Wizards shirts. Hope to see some more new stuff next year.

Thanks for saving the last copy of Sabaton's Art Of War Limited Edition for me. OK, so I know you didn't actually save it FOR ME per se, but it was sitting there on Saturday and I finally snatched it up after looking at it 3-4 times over previous days. Glad I did too - wow!

Thanks for saving the last copy of Sabaton's Art Of War Limited Edition for me. OK, so I know you didn't actually save it FOR ME per se, but it was sitting there on Saturday and I finally snatched it up after looking at it 3-4 times over previous days. Glad I did too - wow!

Thanx! Good to hear you like it. Will be great to finally see them next year.

Thanks Mike for the great cd's and t-shirts. I found some real rare stuff that I have been looking for. Now find me those U.D.O. and Accept t-shirts I so desperately want. Thanks again!!

And also, thanx for the BRAINSTORM t-shirt! I had a hunch and it paid off royally! Not to mention their DVD and an EVERGREY t-shirt for $12 is too hard to pass up! Come to think of it, I bought two FATES WARNING special editions from you, too. You're bleeding me, Mike! LOL!!!