Exploding Ned's Returns Yet Again

Kai-Guy said:
Are you able to get any 'Star One' shirts to sell at the show?

Here's a reply to a message I sent to Ayreon management. If you're interested, make sure the 3 euros covers U.S. shipping. Good luck to you.

Unfortunately there are no other stores that sell shirts. I do still have one large Star One shirt (and a few medium), available if you would like to have it. A Star One shirt is 10 euro plus 3 euro shipping. So you can send 13 euro through paypal to management@arjenlucassen.com . Don't forget to give your name, shipping address and the t-shirt you would like to receive.

I try to avoid wearing the same shirt as the band that's performing.....because it's kinda understood that you're a fan, right? You didn't just walk in off the street! (Well, not usually.....) So, it's more fun to wear a different shirt...especially a really unusual or cross-genre shirt. You can meet people that way who are not only fans of the band you're seeing, but also of the band you're wearing.

--And sometimes you discover things you didn't know before, like the fact that Brian Fair from Shadow's Fall is also, of all things, a fan of Ozric Tentacles. (!) :headbang:

Pellaz said:
I try to avoid wearing the same shirt as the band that's performing.....because it's kinda understood that you're a fan, right? You didn't just walk in off the street! (Well, not usually.....) So, it's more fun to wear a different shirt...especially a really unusual or cross-genre shirt. You can meet people that way who are not only fans of the band you're seeing, but also of the band you're wearing.

--And sometimes you discover things you didn't know before, like the fact that Brian Fair from Shadow's Fall is also, of all things, a fan of Ozric Tentacles. (!) :headbang:

You're right, a little diversity is a good thing.

Metalmilita2000 said:
any luck on some annihilator shirts?

Yes I had replied earlier to your post... I have one left of an out of print Annihilator short sleeve XL shirt 'My Precious Lunatic Asylum' design on the front and 2002 'Fury In Europe' tourdates on the back ($22). Lemmee know if you want me to hold it for you.

Also have rec'd in the XL "Alive In Athens" Iced Earth shirt you wanted, plus stacks of other band's shirts imported from Europe and an exclusive ADAGIO shirt I licensed and had manufactured here with PPV among the tour dates.

Just send an email with your full name if you'd like anything held. THANX

Exploding Ned said:
Yes I had replied earlier to your post... I have one left of an out of print Annihilator short sleeve XL shirt 'My Precious Lunatic Asylum' design on the front and 2002 'Fury In Europe' tourdates on the back ($22). Lemmee know if you want me to hold it for you.

Also have rec'd in the XL "Alive In Athens" Iced Earth shirt you wanted, plus stacks of other band's shirts imported from Europe and an exclusive ADAGIO shirt I licensed and had manufactured here with PPV among the tour dates.

Just send an email with your full name if you'd like anything held. THANX

DUDE! I want the Alive in Athens and the Annihilator MPLA shirt, both XL = GOOD! Brent Erwin is my name.

Brent

NED!!!! I'll be there early on Friday, and i'm sure i'll want to buy a bunch of shirts from you...i'm just hoping stuff doesnt sell out too fast....as far as the Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian ones go, are they pretty kickass? and do you think you'll have enough of a supply?

I know this is too late now to get these in if you dont, but I'm just curious. Do you think youll (Ned) have any Freedom Call, Dream Evil, or dare I ask it, MANOWAR shirts? I remember seeing a shirt for Dream Evil's "Dragonslayer" album but I hesitated to buy it and it went away fast.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
I know this is too late now to get these in if you dont, but I'm just curious. Do you think youll (Ned) have any Freedom Call, Dream Evil, or dare I ask it, MANOWAR shirts? I remember seeing a shirt for Dream Evil's "Dragonslayer" album but I hesitated to buy it and it went away fast.

Ben

Hello again Ben
I have a Dream Evil XL held for you. I can also get a couple other designs by them & Manowar, I'll send you a private email with their fotos as attachments.
Thanx man!

Petethedrummer said:
NED!!!! I'll be there early on Friday, and i'm sure i'll want to buy a bunch of shirts from you...i'm just hoping stuff doesnt sell out too fast....as far as the Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian ones go, are they pretty kickass? and do you think you'll have enough of a supply?

I've sent a private email to you with the fotos as attachments. Thanx Pete!

Michael

Rage_109 said:
Absolutely! XL please. Plus I'll still look at any Rage shirts you might have. See you in Atlanta!

Paul

Thanx, just give me your last name plz so I can hold the Symphorce XL. And yeah plz do stop by early on the Rage shirts. Thanx Paul

Hey ned, it's Brent Erwin, don't worry about holding those shirts for me (iced earth and annihilator), i found out that i am gonna be on a very limited budget this year at the show. Now if you deal in mail order then we might can strike a deal, but if not then i will have to wait until next year.

Brent

Not sure if this has been asked already, but...

Do you have any "babydoll" style shirts for us girls who love to wear band shirts without looking like we are wearing an 8-man tent?? :D

Steph

So, not into wearing tents eh? :Spin:
Seriously, I think the only one I have currently is Blind Guardian, but if you'd like to email me a wantlist of bands I can put you a list together with fotos. explodingneds@mindspring.com
Thanx

TwstDrSteph said:
Not sure if this has been asked already, but...

Do you have any "babydoll" style shirts for us girls who love to wear band shirts without looking like we are wearing an 8-man tent?? :D

Steph

The_Q said:
An ATM in the Earthlink? lol they beeter have a couple armored cars outside full of cash to keep up with the load!
I had no trouble getting $ out of it both days last year, so I guess they prepare well :)