Exploding Ned's Returns Yet Again

LOL hey Ben I know exactly what you mean. I think it will shrink the first time I wash it anyway. The thing is I don't wear any bands t-shirts that are performing. I don't know why. Does that seem weird?

Not really. The guy I was talking about is one of those that thinks wearing the shirt of the band youre going to see is "weird". I dont think its messed up. I do it all the time.

Ben

I just thought of something too. Other than Edguy I wont be wearing a performing bands shirt. My itenerary is this: Preparty - Formerly was my PC 69 Electrified shirt cos of Readman but since hes not gonna be there Ill have to make a change. Maybe my Falconer one? I think thats what Im leaning towards. Fri- Pyramaze, and Sat Im thinking the Savage Poetry shirt I wore to III and IV (hey its a tradition) or the Burning Down the Opera. Woo.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
I just thought of something too. Other than Edguy I wont be wearing a performing bands shirt. My itenerary is this: Preparty - Formerly was my PC 69 Electrified shirt cos of Readman but since hes not gonna be there Ill have to make a change. Maybe my Falconer one? I think thats what Im leaning towards. Fri- Pyramaze, and Sat Im thinking the Savage Poetry shirt I wore to III and IV (hey its a tradition) or the Burning Down the Opera. Woo.

Ben

Ben, don't spend so much time on the fashion statement. The best statement you make is still being a metal head, rare for such an old guy like you.
:tickled:

The_Q said:
Ned, according to Krunt of Tad Morose, they will be bring a variety of shirts. After hearing that Rage (I sponsored them last year but was unable to attend) did not bring anything I wanted to make sure that they were bringing stuff.

Good to hear. You may want to make sure TM ships their shirts a good ways ahead of time. The reason you don't see band shirts at the shows sometimes is because, even though the band sends them, they get held in customs so long that the event is over by the time they're released. Just a suggestion, they may already know about that anyway.

The_Q said:
Thanks for offering the hold on th Kotipelto shirt. Let me think about it. Either I have to start eating at Mc Donalds every day to fit into it or I could wear it to bed as one of those long ass nighgown things. LOL

I still have this image of this real small guy (not you) last year wearing the last shirt I had by Edguy... an XXL!
:tickled: I can definately understand your position though, I remember many years ago not having a beer gut.

Hey Ned (I know it is really Mike, but what the heck!) - what Rage shirts will you be bringing? I have been to PP the last two years and will be there again this year. All the bands have been great, but Rage has been my favorite so far. I was, however, a little disappointed that they didn't bring any merch last year. Of course they made up for that with their show! :D

I have a few Rage shirts I bought at their web site, but if you have anything else I would definitely be interested! Also, do you have any Symphorce shirts? I have seen one for the Twice Second Euro tour but it is quite expensive to order from overseas.

Thanks!

Paul

Rage_109 said:
Hey Ned (I know it is really Mike, but what the heck!) - what Rage shirts will you be bringing? I have been to PP the last two years and will be there again this year. All the bands have been great, but Rage has been my favorite so far. I was, however, a little disappointed that they didn't bring any merch last year. Of course they made up for that with their show! :D

I have a few Rage shirts I bought at their web site, but if you have anything else I would definitely be interested! Also, do you have any Symphorce shirts? I have seen one for the Twice Second Euro tour but it is quite expensive to order from overseas.

Thanks!

Paul

I agree, last years performance by Rage's guitarist made all the rest of the guitarists that weekend look like novices... too bad two thirds of the crowd weren't there right? The only Rage shirts I have are for the Unity euro tour. As for Symphorce, I can get a 2004 tour shirt and a Phorceful Ahead shirt if you'd like me to order I can probably have them at the event. I wasn't aware they had that big a following.

Yes, Victor sure can play! Rage alone was worth the trip from Mass., but all the bands were great! Although I like Evergrey, I think it was a poor choice to sign autographs following their set when Rage was due to go on. Oh well, at least I was able to move right to the front!

I would definitely buy a Symphorce 2004 tour shirt if you can get it! XL would be fine. I'm not so sure that they have a big following here, but I think they are very good. Plus the Brainstorm connection, of course...

If the Rage Unity shirt has the Euro dates, I would also buy one of those.

Thanks, and let me know if you can get the shirts.

Paul

Oh yes, an Avantasia shirt. I've been looking for those.

If you have it in a large (or possibly XL, but that'll most likely be too big), you have a sale.

Rage_109 said:
Yes, Victor sure can play! Rage alone was worth the trip from Mass., but all the bands were great! Although I like Evergrey, I think it was a poor choice to sign autographs following their set when Rage was due to go on. Oh well, at least I was able to move right to the front!

I would definitely buy a Symphorce 2004 tour shirt if you can get it! XL would be fine. I'm not so sure that they have a big following here, but I think they are very good. Plus the Brainstorm connection, of course...

If the Rage Unity shirt has the Euro dates, I would also buy one of those.

Thanks, and let me know if you can get the shirts.

Paul

Thanx, I'll be in touch.

Hey Ned it looks like you are going to have quite a booth man!!!! I'll be milling around before the show starts and during the soundchecks. I will introduce myself (Sean) and lend a hand if you need one. I sponsored Rage last year but unfortunately was unable to attend. I'm glad to hear that they were as great as everyone says. I guess they didn't realize until after how much merch they could have sold. BTW Ned any Gamma Ray Rhapsody shirts?

Nightmare1z said:
Oh yes, an Avantasia shirt. I've been looking for those.

If you have it in a large (or possibly XL, but that'll most likely be too big), you have a sale.

I currently have 2 different long sleeve Metal Opera designs in stock, all imports, all no longer in print (I've even checked the Avantasia site). One is available in med. & XL, the other in LG & XL, & all are 30 each. The medium looks like it would fit most people who usually get a large. Sorry, I don't have any photos, but the designs are variations of the album covers. Just lemmee know if you'd like anything held.

Metalmilita2000 said:
I would love an iced earth - alive in athens one in XL if you can get your hands on one, also any annihilator shirts would be cool too, preferably an all for you shirt...

Brent

I will bring an 'Alive In Athens' Iced Earth tshirt for you if you'd like, and currently I have one left of an out of print Annihilator short sleeve XL shirt 'My Precious Lunatic Asylum' design on the front and 2002 'Fury In Europe' tourdates on the back ($22). Lemmee know if you want me to hold it for you. Thanx

Rage_109 said:

Thanks!

Paul

Paul
I just went thru everything & I do have a couple XLs in Rage shirts, both with & without tour dates, & in long & shirt sleeve. I'll try to get the Symphorce shirts also, just try to get to my tables early Friday if possible. Thanx man

Exploding Ned said:
Paul
I just went thru everything & I do have a couple XLs in Rage shirts, both with & without tour dates, & in long & shirt sleeve. I'll try to get the Symphorce shirts also, just try to get to my tables early Friday if possible. Thanx man

That's great! I don't have a gold badge, but I'll stop by early Friday for sure! See you then.

Paul