Exploding Ned's Returns Yet Again

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Fear not fellow metalheads, I will return with enough metal shirts, CDs and vinyl to sink a battleship. I always look forward to setting up as a vendor at Progpower, an event I have attended every year but the first one in Chicago. We're set up in the restaurant area this time, so stop by and visit. BTW if you have any special requests, contact me at least 3 weeks ahead of the event. Thanx to all of you.
Respects,
Mike Pottorff
Exploding Ned's Tunes
:worship:

Hello Zekeyou
Sorry, I'm not set up to accept credit cards, I believe though that they will still have an ATM at the venue, sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to see you at the event, and thanx for the message.
MP

Are you the guy that had the Devin Townsend shirts at Progpower III? I could kick myself for not getting one of those shirts, they were cool looking.

Hey guys, I'm telling you. Neds has some great shit. Official South American versions of cds with alt art, bonus tracks (as in the EDguy discography last year), Jap cds, and all sorts of good stuff.

Ben

I don't see any suppliers offering anything now, and the Ayreon site says their store is now closed, but I have sent them a message so maybe they'll send me in the right direction. If I find any I will definately have them at the event.

Hey Ned, can you give us just a teaser of what kind of shirts you will have? Not everything of course but just to make us drool and allow us to save our money to drop at your table!

The_Q said:
Hey Ned, can you give us just a teaser of what kind of shirts you will have? Not everything of course but just to make us drool and allow us to save our money to drop at your table!

I'm bringing quite a few in from Europe this year. Along with mainstays like Blind Guardian, Helloween, Priest, Dark Angel, Maiden, Evergrey, etc., I have some Grave Digger, Edguy, Avantasia, Solitude Aeturnus and Rage shirts to name a few, and supposedly on the way are Brainstorm, Dreamscape, Into Eternity, Kotipelto, Sonata Arctica and Nocturnal Rites. That's just some of the titles.
:worship:

Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Helloween, and Sonata Arctica????? You will be the first vendor table I will be hitting my friend. I'm sure that I will be seeing a lot of you as I am a sponsor this year (Tad Morose). I'm glad you posted on this board. Until now I had never heard of you guys. I think you just got another longtime customer!

Sorry that last Sonata Arctica was supposed to be Kotipelto. I've been looking at shirts from him on the Stratoshop but the shipping blows. Good to hear that you'll have a good selection.

The_Q said:
Sorry that last Sonata Arctica was supposed to be Kotipelto. I've been looking at shirts from him on the Stratoshop but the shipping blows. Good to hear that you'll have a good selection.

Good to hear you're sponsoring Tad Morose. Between them, Adagio & Brainstorm (who were great at BW&BK BTW), they're my favorites at the event. As for any shirts supposedly on the way, sometimes I get shorted, but there will definately be a good selection, just try to get there early Friday since everything does sell down pretty fast. The Kotipelto is only available in XL, sorry, but if you want I can hold one for you. BTW will Tad Morose be bringing any shirts? I can't find any suppliers for them.

Ned, according to Krunt of Tad Morose, they will be bring a variety of shirts. After hearing that Rage (I sponsored them last year but was unable to attend) did not bring anything I wanted to make sure that they were bringing stuff.

Thanks for offering the hold on th Kotipelto shirt. Let me think about it. Either I have to start eating at Mc Donalds every day to fit into it or I could wear it to bed as one of those long ass nighgown things. LOL

Hey Q.
You remind me of my friend who almost got slapped by the merch guy at the Blind Guardian show for asking for a size medium. Wear your Kotipelto shirt down to your knees in public with pride!!!!! Besides, I think that too big is better than a skin tight middy shirt on men.

Ben