Exploding Ned's Returns Yet Again

Exploding Ned said:
So, not into wearing tents eh? :Spin:
Seriously, I think the only one I have currently is Blind Guardian, but if you'd like to email me a wantlist of bands I can put you a list together with fotos. explodingneds@mindspring.com
Thanx

Nope, not really! They look kinda ridiculous! :loco:

I just sent ya a wantlist -- thanks for looking into this! :)

Steph

hi mike,
how are the Adagio shirts coming along? since you had to make them yourself and all...and if you could bring a copy of th new WOLF cd that'd be great.
thanks a lot.
David Standfer
WVUA

Yes the Adagio shirts are done, turned out well. Only thing I should've done was had some babydoll styles made along with the run. I guess I will have a ladies wear section next year, judging by the requests I've been receiving.

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
hi mike,
how are the Adagio shirts coming along? since you had to make them yourself and all...and if you could bring a copy of th new WOLF cd that'd be great.
thanks a lot.
David Standfer
WVUA

I hope you have a decent supply of medium shirts. I can only get the right size of shirt at concerts if I go right at the start and stand in front of the stage with three shirts tied around my waist.

It's so strange, most metal shirts are L or XL, yet there are so many people who are M.

I have some mediums, Adagio, Evergrey, Dream Evil & a few others, but it would definately be a good idea for you to get there early for the best selection. I understand your situation, and for what it's worth some bands and suppliers are finally coming around with medium and XXL. If you email me a band wantlist sometime at explodingneds@mindspring.com, I will send you a list of available shirts.

Megawozniak said:
I hope you have a decent supply of medium shirts. I can only get the right size of shirt at concerts if I go right at the start and stand in front of the stage with three shirts tied around my waist.

It's so strange, most metal shirts are L or XL, yet there are so many people who are M.

I've sent you an email, but basically just look over this thread. Most of them are discussed here.

dargormudshark said:
What Evergrey shirts will you have?

Could you mane some stuff you have that is pretty cool, I can't think of any thing I would like to have off the top of my head.