Thanx from Exploding Ned's

Seems like every time we order alot of small and medium, very few are sold, but anyway damn the torpedoes we'll have them stocked to the roof next year, along with even more girlies to choose from.

Mike

Weird. Seemed you had few smalls. Just must not have been in the bands we were looking at. A pretty darn good selection though.

Weird. Seemed you had few smalls. Just must not have been in the bands we were looking at. A pretty darn good selection though.

What I meant was, this year we had less SM and MED than last year, because last year not many of those sizes sold. Then this year we had alot of requests for them. Anyway, no worries, we'll have more in stock from now on. Thanx again as always Cheiron!

Thanks as always, Mike.... :kickass:

Say, email me a list of the XXL t-shirts you have left, since I missed my chance to grab a couple there at the end. (I think Brainstorm and Kataklysm had caught my eye....)

Thanks for being so cool when I accidentally walked off with that CD! I could have died of embarrassment! :oops:

I love your selection every year! Girlie shirts are good, but most of them are so boring. Just a logo on the front, they usually don't fit right, the sizes are unpredictable, and they usually cost more than a regular tee. Some manufacturers are finally getting the hang of it, but until girlies are standardized they're kinda hit or miss. :erk:

Thanks for being so cool when I accidentally walked off with that CD! I could have died of embarrassment! :oops:

I love your selection every year! Girlie shirts are good, but most of them are so boring. Just a logo on the front, they usually don't fit right, the sizes are unpredictable, and they usually cost more than a regular tee. Some manufacturers are finally getting the hang of it, but until girlies are standardized they're kinda hit or miss. :erk:

No worries on the disc. As for the girlies, you're right. The manufacturers could use some imagination on the designs, and the price could be better. I didn't carry a Nightwish girlie this year for that reason... wholesale was out of control on them. Thanx again for the biz as always.