Exploding Ned at Progpower

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Wishing all of you safe travels and a great time at the event this year and always.

Below is a list of just a few of the shirt titles EXPLODING NED will bring to the merch room this year. In addition, plenty of new, different, and rare vinyl, CDs and other cool stuff. Lots of sale CDs as well. Kinda slammed now finishing everything up, so if you have time over the course of the event, look thru our stock early enough and you should be fine with selection. Hope all of you can stop by and visit Jamie, Dale, Pete and myself. Many thanx for the biz through the years. You guyz rule the universe. :worship:
Cheers,
Mike
Exploding Ned

A few of the shirts we'll have:
Alestorm
Arkona
Count Raven
Delain
Gloryhammer
Hammerfall
Huntress
Powerwolf
Summoning
Tiamat

And, while it seems the Girlies are an afterthought with the shirt manufacturers these days, we do have a few in from Delain, Monster Magnet, Moonspell, Tyr and a few others.

Am I reading this correctly? There will be Tyr girlie shirts? That would rule if i could bring back something for SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed for the single peeps out there). Tyr (fitness company) is a big sponsor of the Ironman Triathlons she does (to the point I boutght some Tyr stuff in case I can ever see the band again) and she could wear the COOL Tyr stuff to next Ironman :):headbang:

hoping you have some early WOLF cds (pre-Evil Star) because I am sorely lacking in that department. I have the latest 3 releases, but nothing before that.

Also interested in a Gloryhammer XXL shirt. :kickass:

Am I reading this correctly? There will be Tyr girlie shirts? That would rule if i could bring back something for SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed for the single peeps out there). Tyr (fitness company) is a big sponsor of the Ironman Triathlons she does (to the point I boutght some Tyr stuff in case I can ever see the band again) and she could wear the COOL Tyr stuff to next Ironman :):headbang:

Yes, a few Tyr (the band) girlies will be on hand, just stop by early if you're interested. Thanx!

What Tiamat shirt will you have?? Any chance for a Samael t-shirt???

The Tiamat is an old logo design. I still have a few of the out of print 2 sided Samael - Above - shirt, but only in Medium and XL.

XL Works!! :hotjump: I REALLY Want one please :devil:

Is the old Tiamat logo design, the one with the Bat Wings Like on their first 3 albums??

woooooooooooooo ned you always are there , and bring the best stuff , do you have any king diamond shirts ? if so bring them all i want them and list what you got as well , its randy from long ago back in austin record shows and all prog powers see you this week