Eyefear help needed

Animal

Nov 18, 2003
Dark side of the moon
Visit site
I'm trying to track down any news on former Pegasus singer Danny Ceccati.
Last I heard he's in a band called Eyefear, but thats all I know.
1) Is he still in this band
2)Have they released any cd's
3)Is there a website
Thanx

Danny is still in Eyefear
They have released 1 albums and an EP plus they have a new album but i dont know if its been released yet.

Edge Of Existence (1996)
Dawn...A New Beginning (EP/1999)
9 Elements Of Inner Vision (don't know if it has been released yet)

their website is www.eyefear.com

hope this helps

Koichi said:
It's not like it was possible for them to get any worse.

Hmmm... that's interesting. As if Pegazus or Anarion are as good as they were with Danny - one of the best vocalists in the world for that style - if not the very best. As if the bands or their respective vocalists now are even in the same league as Danny fucking Cecati. He was the only reason Pegazus were good, and fuck, if Anarion were ever good at all - well I don't think even the best vocalist in the world could make that generic garbage sound any good. Danny is way too good for both bands and is now at home in a band as brialliant as Eyefear.

The new Eyefear album hasn't been release yet - they tell me it will hopefully be out by FEB 2004 - once they finish negotiating with their porspective European labels. So their you have it.

Also, I've heard some roughly mixed promos of the Album and they sound brilliant. They will be huge from this album.

When you finish sucking Danny's cock for 5 minutes, you may wanna stretch those knees or you'll get arthritis.

Anarion are better then Danny era Pegazus, admit it.