EYEFEAR

EYEFEAR

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2007
Greetings,
Just dropping by to let you all kow that we are counting down the days and really looking forward to meeting you all and of course performing for you guys. It's been a very exciting period for EYEFEAR with our first overseas show being the BAR fest, supporting Blind Guardian and of course we have signed a new deal with DOCKYARD 1 for the release of our new CD A WORLD FULL OF GREY. Should have some official release dates in the next couple of weeks.
Before i go just like to say a huge THANKS to all involved in putting together this great festival and of course for inviting us.
CHEERS
Kosta (guitarist) EYEFEAR:headbang:

Hell yeah! Looking forward to it!! Can't wait to hear your set. It's gonna be a blast...:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

This will be an awesome way to break into the US! The Indepenent has some amazing sound qualities and SF is an amazing city...

Bear was puttin some shrimp on the barby but he caught himself on fire...:lol: Nothing a pint of Sydney Lager couldn't put out though...:loco: :headbang:

Greetings,
Just dropping by to let you all kow that we are counting down the days and really looking forward to meeting you all and of course performing for you guys. It's been a very exciting period for EYEFEAR with our first overseas show being the BAR fest, supporting Blind Guardian and of course we have signed a new deal with DOCKYARD 1 for the release of our new CD A WORLD FULL OF GREY. Should have some official release dates in the next couple of weeks.
Before i go just like to say a huge THANKS to all involved in putting together this great festival and of course for inviting us.
CHEERS
Kosta (guitarist) EYEFEAR:headbang:

Awesome news Kosta, congrats on your new deal and your new cd!! I am really digging what I have heard from your my space page so far, can't wait to hear some of it live...We are all very much looking forward to the show, May can't get here soon enough....Your welcome too, cheers!!!!

Bear

Kos--

We are really excited to have you guys here-- 9 Elements was one of my top 5 albums that I discovered last year-- When I heard A World full of Grey-- I knew that you guys are destined for big things-- With Vanishing Point and Black Majesty also there, I know this is going to be a big year for Aussie Metal!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys live and hanging out as well.
Like David, I have also been a fan since the 9 Elements CD.
I was also the one who purchased your first CD from you guys direct a while back.

Cheers,

Eric

Kick Ass! I am looking forward to hearing that new album. I downloaded 9 Elements off of eMusic and I really thought it kicked ass! Looking forward to actually seeing you guys play. You guys better put on a good show as I am coming all the way from Washington D.C. to see you guys!