F-F-F-FIIIIIIIRREEE

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
:Shedevil: Satan, Laughing at me on the hilltop, Burning the trees and crops, The hill is set a blaze like a lake of fire, its insane... Not even a Half A Mile/Kilometer from my place is a bigg grassy hill... AND IT IS COMPLETELY BLAZED WITH FIRE!! Helicopters dropping water on it... About a hundred or so people are outside watching the flames.. Its intense.. kinda inspires u.. When i look out my back window i see flames blazing in my face leaving the bright orange glare in my eyes.. We might have to evacuate.. My grandfather is on call if we get word.. pack the important shit and high-tail it out of here.. Leave the furniture and shit behind..

This is bassically what it is.. except The whole hill 1 mile/almost 2 kilometers in diameter is completely set ablaze just like this.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Let it burn let it burn!!

Reactions: eternal alchemist
lolcodi.png

(This is serious though, itcould end up tragic, so no one laugh
hitler.gif
)

Reactions: eternal alchemist
Unleash!!
THAAAAAAAAAHHH
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Symphony X

:Shedevil: Satan, Laughing at me on the hilltop, Burning the trees and crops, The hill is set a blaze like a lake of fire, its insane... Not even a Half A Mile/Kilometer from my place is a bigg grassy hill... AND IT IS COMPLETELY BLAZED WITH FIRE!! Helicopters dropping water on it... About a hundred or so people are outside watching the flames.. Its intense.. kinda inspires u.. When i look out my back window i see flames blazing in my face leaving the bright orange glare in my eyes.. We might have to evacuate.. My grandfather is on call if we get word.. pack the important shit and high-tail it out of here.. Leave the furniture and shit behind..

This is bassically what it is.. except The whole hill 1 mile/almost 2 kilometers in diameter is completely set ablaze just like this.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Let it burn let it burn!!
Hail satan! 666

^:lol:
they own a fuckin lighter and call themselves pyromaniacs cuz, and i quote, "i like fire, im a pyromaniac"