F**k my PC wont start, help ?

Could have been an electricity spike that took out the PSU and the motherboard. Disconnect EVERYTHING apart from the MB from the PSU and see if that works. Computers are just a process of elimination. Bad news if your motherboard has gone, but at least your drive data will hopefully be intact...

Actually I'm starting to think the alim actually died and killed either
-the MB
-or the videocard
or maybe just the BIOS , i don't know i'm not an expert.

since -.. is supposed to mean "no videocard detected".

I've tried many things excepted try another videocard since I have none. And anyway I won't buy another one as long as I have a warranty.

I decided if I don't find a solution with what I have I'll replace the original alim, and send the pc back to the support. That means : certainly a long wait until I have the pc back again... I'm happy I didn't sell my previous pc.

That sucks, unexpectable, never had such a problem.

TheWinterSnow said:
What the fuck is an "alim", you're not speaking English man.

Take the video card out, run it, see if the PC boots up normally.

Yeah sorry, in my language its "alimentation".

With or without the video card it is the same. Now it's making me think it's the motherboard since it should run with the integrated videocard.

Hey man had similar problems this year with my pc, and in the end it turned out that the power supply was fucked AND that my graphic card hat some problems too.
replaced both and now everything's smooth again, I also thought at some times that the mainboard is dieing.
it doesn't always just have to be one thing to bitch around, so think about that maybe more than one part is fucked.