• Dio

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Ozzy

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Ace

Jan 8, 2010
Glendale AZ
It is simple who had the better career. Not who is the better singer, not better person in Sabbath, but who had the over all more metal career.

Well I'm sorry I didn't read your post but I was going by voice and just person, so I had to pick Ronnie James Dio and not because he just passed. I really just dislike Ozzy.

Don't care for either of them really, but obviously you'd have to go with Ozzy in terms of career.

I voted o Dio just because think he has had the better career. I think Ozzy's solo Career was kinda bumpy really, and the last stuff he has put out was purely terrible.

Well consistency is subjective so really you're just asking who you like better.

No the question is who do you think had the better career. Part of having a great career is how consistent it was/is.

Again that's subjective, but when looking at a career you can say objectively who had a better career by looking at who had more of an impact. Obviously Ozzy has had a more important, and fruitful career whether it be in BS or Ozzy. I don't know what you mean by more metalz, but Ozzy was at the forefront of the heavy metal movement so again he has had the better career.

I think Dio had the more metalz career but Ozzy Sabbath was the best. So I'm just gonna not vote.

well i was raised on Ozzy, but after i grew up i found out more about Dio and how kick ass he was

i think Ozzy was more commercially successful
anyways i pick Dio

It is simple who had the better career. Not who is the better singer, not better person in Sabbath, but who had the over all more metal career.

Easy answer then...Ozzy all the way. Just his work on the original Sabbath albums, which were THE foundation of metal, are enough to put him on top over what Dio has done.

However, I do feel that Dio is a much better vocalist and also put out his fair share of classic material over the years...but in this specific question I don't see how anybody can vote Dio over Ozzy. It must be people just favoring Dio because he just passed away. And if you don't like the original Sabbath albums...then you shouldn't be voting.

Easy answer then...Ozzy all the way. Just his work on the original Sabbath albums, which were THE foundation of metal, are enough to put him on top over what Dio has done.

However, I do feel that Dio is a much better vocalist and also put out his fair share of classic material over the years...but in this specific question I don't see how anybody can vote Dio over Ozzy. It must be people just favoring Dio because he just passed away. And if you don't like the original Sabbath albums...then you shouldn't be voting.

yea i actually want to change my vote... is that possible
hehe

Don't forget ELF and is doo wop career!

Don't think I can vote here, but it's definitely there that Ozzy was part of the greatest movement in music history ever, but I prefer the output of Dio much more...Never cared too much for Ozzy's solo career.

Don't forget ELF and is doo wop career!

Don't think I can vote here, but it's definitely there that Ozzy was part of the greatest movement in music history ever, but I prefer the output of Dio much more...Never cared too much for Ozzy's solo career.

Elf is awesome +1

100th post!