faces of hate

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Why are there faces that I just hate. No explanation apart from facial prejudice, Ive never even met these people. I know its wrong but does anyone else suffer from this?

heres a few examples

justi0.jpg

17.jpg

dustin_hoffman.jpg

d'you hate them coz you have a feeling that they are successful cos they exploit their body/face?
the latter is probably not relative to that, the 1st definately is..
i guess i'm not too fond of their talents - neither of the 3.

swino.jpg

'The problem was that I just scrapped three songs to write one, but I felt that it was worth it and that we had enough playing time anyway. From this moment on I knew that this album would be all about quality not quantity'

'Personally I think it is one of the best tracks I have ever written and I have nightmares about trying to top this one!! '

'the sound of three acoustic guitars and a bass didn't sound epic enough to link with that track, so I went home and made a complete turn and recorded a bunch of synthesizers and weird samples and added my voice on top of that, and this turned out perfect. '

'The song itself is very ZZ Top influenced but since no one understand what a great band those guys are (were) under their beard it's a safe act to steal from!I still think it's one of the best songs I ever done.'

'our goal was to play basic hard rock ala UFO, Moxy, Judas Priest, etc. On this track we succeeded '

'This track took over a year to complete and I am incredibly proud of the way it turned out.'

'The feel-good vibes I get from the penultimate section of this track is only comparable to the vibes from the slighty more carnal activities that only includes me and my wife'

'It was a great moment for me when he agreed to let me use certain section of these 20 year old classics and marry them with some of my better epic ideas ever. Eternal is a very special track to me and I really hope that you will give it the time it deserves and see the true colours of this epic masterpiece!'

'I wrote a new, catchy, refrain to the and the rest is history !'

'Every album have a special track that stands out and feels a bit different from the rest. Shadowland Serenade is one of them'

'the fact that I haven't heard it as much as the other tracks makes me wanna listen to it again, again and again!!'

'A deep and mystic track with a strong refrain. '

danswino.jpg