saxon pics @ sheffield

skinthrapper

paradiddle
Dec 4, 2006
heanor
a up you guys,ive managed to get a minute after a busy weekend ,saxon friday,local metal band on saturday,top up the ale on sunday.was it me or does anyone else think sheffield is a bit crap for drinking venues,not enough and spaced out all though i didnt have time to get my bearings before commencement of ale intake due to the fucking m1.apart from that great night and nice to put names to faces,ive got some pics but have got no idea how to put them up for viewing.HELP.:kickass:

a up you guys,ive managed to get a minute after a busy weekend ,saxon friday,local metal band on saturday,top up the ale on sunday.was it me or does anyone else think sheffield is a bit crap for drinking venues,not enough and spaced out all though i didnt have time to get my bearings before commencement of ale intake due to the fucking m1.apart from that great night and nice to put names to faces,ive got some pics but have got no idea how to put them up for viewing.HELP.:kickass:

Erm, there are at least 5 good rock pubs in Sheffield, hardly spaced out, Sheffield is a really small city compared to some.

Erm, there are at least 5 good rock pubs in Sheffield, hardly spaced out, Sheffield is a really small city compared to some.

ok,so,you know.im just a bit confused to why these wernt mentioned on the forum when people were asking about information about such things.

I've just sent you a private message with photobucket instructions - they seemed to work for everyone else I've sent them to, but if you need any further help, give me a shout :) Looking forward to seeing the pics!

are you the crazy dude with the saxon shirt in those other pics?

Doubt it

I got my first Saxon shirt after the gig, and I didn't put it on until I got back to my car. I was in a Thunder shirt (devil head on the front)

EDIT: Oh yes, and for some reason (I'm not sure why, actually) I was wearing my woolly hat for the entire gig

I've just sent you a private message with photobucket instructions - they seemed to work for everyone else I've sent them to, but if you need any further help, give me a shout :) Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Looking forward to seeing yours too sammi.You should have got some good ones,you could'nt have got any closer.Are you gonna post them on here?Would luv to see them.

Looking forward to seeing yours too sammi.You should have got some good ones,you could'nt have got any closer.Are you gonna post them on here?Would luv to see them.

I'm hoping I got some crackers - will post them when I get them back :) Paxoman did comment that he hopes they aren't all of Doug's and Nibbs' crotches, seeing as that was what was at my eye level! :D I didn't know where to look...but like the trooper that I am, I got by! :lol: ;) Have got some pics on my mobile, which are "ok"...but haven't been bothered to put them onto the laptop yet...might do that later though, so watch this space!