Hate.

I do not open myself to people in the internet anymore, so you can count me out of it. I understand what you are saying but im not saying the real life its better its much worst. I have 2 real friends in the world and 1 of them its not talking to me cause of sentimental problems we have. That lives one that its my band mate but i hardly talk to him and feel i could open to him if i wanted to but it will make things too unconfortable in the band.

If you made real internet friends im happy for you. But take your pc and smash it to the ground. do not buy another. All the contact with your internet friends its over ( asuming phone its not an option cause its expensive do not consider phone ). Im just proving you how fragile are human relationships, and internet ones being number 1 to make caues its easier, and number 1 to break cause they are the most fragile.

Phone, email, letter. I choose internet friends very cxarefully and it takes a long time (2years) for me to totally trust them, soits not like i rush in or nething.

IMO all friendships are that fragile. If thewy were real friends they'd find another way to get in touch with you....

(Sidenote, I never said I opened up to internet friends, just found it easier to talk about more serious things - a difference :loco: )

I know you would try to find another way, but if there was another way. I was merely stating that yes as you said all friendships are fragil, and one of the thigs it has ruined them for me its lack of comunication, If that fragile comunication its made by a fragile still way like the internet it becomes a real problem. I had friends and even i loved someone that i just knew over internet and in the end on their side or mine, the internet wasnt avaible all the time and the communication slowed down and eventually died. This could happen in any friendship and relationship agreed. But the fact that internet could be a factor in that problem does not makes things easier but makes them harder.
THAT its what i meant my apologies it i did not made myself clear in my first statement

The guy who tormented me at school daily for about 7 years. Been 6 years since I've seen him, but still hate the fucker. If I ever get a terminal disease, I'm taking him with me. Missed my chance when I was 14, could have killed him and, with a half-descent lawyer, gotten away with it. Still regret not doing it.

That aside, Flys. I fucking HATE them. The only non-human thing on this planet that I've encountered that I would destroy without feeling bad. I know they're important for the food-chain, transporting bacteria that breaks down matter which in turn gets re-used blah blah blah I fuckin hate them.

Oh, and the rest of humanity in general :D :lol:

Oh, and one more thing........

People in cars who don't indicate when they're turning a corner. There may not be any cars around, but what about the fucking (sorry, I'm just in the mood to say that :heh: ) pedestrians (such as me!) that are trying to cross the road, when you come around the corner at a million miles an hour without warning. Arrogant fuckers.

I tell you, if I had super-powers to make things blow up, I would kill about 5 people a day (I walk alot).

evisceratrix -

that picture was incredibly sad. i won't harp on about it, except to assert that the way humans abuse the trust and innocence of animals is absolutely shameful.

and while i can find no feelings of hate to label the people who do things like that, i simply despise the way humanity has allowed it to happen.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
People in cars who don't indicate when they're turning a corner. There may not be any cars around, but what about the fucking (sorry, I'm just in the mood to say that :heh: ) pedestrians (such as me!) that are trying to cross the road, when you come around the corner at a million miles an hour without warning. Arrogant fuckers.

Yeah, and then then the idiot blame you for crossing the road at a stoopid time! And honk at you! When If they'd botheredto indicate you wouldn't have crossed the road there

I have 2 real friends in the world and 1 of them its not talking to me cause of sentimental problems we have. That lives one that its my band mate but i hardly talk to him and feel i could open to him if i wanted to but it will make things too unconfortable in the band.

Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself. You HAVE two freinds in the world.

I lost everything. I lost my freind, the girl i loved, my soul mate and I all but lost my soul. I have nothing, i have no-one at all. At least you DO have someone, so please, for my sake, as well as yours, don't count yourself as pointless and useless.

I would give away what is left of my life and soul to be you, to be ANY of you here, and yet you still lower yourself...

I am sorry, I am truly sorry for you, for you ask too much without actually TRYING. I live my 'life' every day alone, yet i ask for no more than i have.

You must make of your life what you can, regardless of how difficult things become.

You have your mind, you are intelligent, you have thought, and you have a soul.

You have all the life in the world.

... i could die tomorrow and none of you will ever care nor know...

That is true.

But you twist these words so that they only apply to yourself. I could die tomorrow, and none of you would know or care.

As could any one of you people here could die tomorrow, and not one of these people would know.

Man...we've got to meet up with these people and kick the shit out of them until they FEEL the love. I can imagine being alone in my mind and heart...even if with people daily. Now, being alone all the time? I'm guessing that'd make you feel even MORE lonely and down. You have to try...but sometimes that's like asking a miracle.

I'm so thankful for who I have in my life. I sometimes forget and bitch to myself about them. Then later, I thank god that I kept it to myself and didn’t say anything stupid to ruin a great friendship. Life doesn't always suck...it's just really fucking weird...a lot!

Oh yeah......I've been known to have a touch of road rage sometimes, yourdeadgroom. That turn signal thing gets to me too.

“This is forgiveness so I know...”

to get back to the topic: i hate asskissers and people who have got no backbone. in most social structures you will find some leaders and lots of ass-kissing followers around them...

Originally posted by Opet
Oh yeah......I've been known to have a touch of road rage sometimes, yourdeadgroom. That turn signal thing gets to me too.

“This is forgiveness so I know...”

I hope I don't run into you on Rte 95 sometime:eek: