Facts about Mikael Åkerfeldt (inspired by Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel etc)

opeth_353 said:
Says the guy who's been here a shorter amount of time than me.. Yet has racked up roughly twice the amount of posts..:loco:

oic, it takes like 12 hours for me to post 4 times a day, so it totally ruins any chances of having a girlfriend. ohh the dumbasses.

i aint play this said:
oic, it takes like 12 hours for me to post 4 times a day, so it totally ruins any chances of having a girlfriend. ohh the dumbasses.
And by posting in this thread, which you also posted in but only to throw out a lame insult, it means that i am in drastic need of a girlfriend? I don't even spend 3/4 hours on my computer each day, let alone 12.. Yet you are suggesting the people like me, who actually posted something on topic in this thread (in some spare time before i went to work), need to get girlfriends? Then calling me a dumbass for suggesting that you're the dateless wonder? Quite frankly, you're ridiculous. As i've said in another thread - if you're fed up of a thread, just message samsara to see if he can close/delete it rather than feeding threads you'd rather see die off. I'm sure NFU is chuffed that you're trying to emulate him.. But there really is only just enough room for one ego here, and it really isn't you. Just stick to www.opethforum.net

..Now.. Anyone else who actually feels like they're able to contribute? Personally, I'm spent..

Yawn i actually hate Nfu enormously and ''get girlfriends'' jokes are not his trademark and you are taking things too seriously instead of admitting that this is a shit thread, judging realationship status by number of posts is very lame, as well as my own joke, it is nothing against you, i just happen to dislike shit threads, so chill out sweet suzie, or better sue me if you are so offended...