Facts about Mikael Åkerfeldt (inspired by Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel etc)

If you need an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite amount of time to write Hamlet, how long will it take you guys to write something that isn't either plain unfunny or humiliating fanboyism?

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
According to ancient writings, playing Black Rose Immortal live would lead to destruction of the earth. Due to his infinite kindness, Mikael Åkerfeldt has let us live this far.
Ahahaha! I likes it!

When he's not beneath the mire, Mikael partakes in his many other hobbies. Hiking through the Forest of October, peering through looking glasses and going yachting in the blackwater park, but his greatest passion lies with a paintbrush and canvas. Frequently seen painting portraits at funerals.. But he truly excelled when it came to Still Life ...Oh God.. Sorry about that.. :erk:

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
According to ancient writings, playing Black Rose Immortal live would lead to destruction of the earth. Due to his infinite kindness, Mikael Åkerfeldt has let us live this far.
That would be pretty good, but they have played BRI live before.

FRUGiHOYi said:
That would be pretty good, but they have played BRI live before.

Yes, they've played an incomplete version of that song in the early days of their career. Good that the song wasn't complete, it just killed some dolphins and made us all a bit more sadder, but the world was saved.

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
it's not so easy, because most of the girls are property of Mikael Åkerfeldt.:erk:

...!!!....!!!!.....!!!!!......!!!!!!........!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!........haha.........!!!!!!!!!..........!!!!!!!!!!...........!!!!!!!!!!!............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............hahaha..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...geuss wat i did wItH TEH dots and teh exclamtation points??>!!..................PIOPHI OHIU

I don't understand the people who are proclaiming this as a shit thread. I think it's genius. If you think we are just being fanboys, you are missing the point that this is a parody of fanboyism.

FRUGiHOYi said:
I don't understand the people who are proclaiming this as a shit thread. I think it's genius. If you think we are just being fanboys, you are missing the point that this is a parody of fanboyism.
Indeed!