Falconer - New album details

Most of Falconer's riffs are heavy. Falconer is basically Mithotyn with clean vocals. Mithotyn was blackened folk metal. Stefan Weinerhall still utilizes blackened riffs with a more fuzzy, distorted sound than you'll find in most power/folk metal.

Loved the first two Falconer albums and have all the rest with Blad, never cared for Kristoffer.

That new song sounds great, but toss me in the camp that doesn't care for the Swedish vocals.

With Blad's vocals being so damn distinct and cystal clear, it is truly enjoyable hearing him sing the english language. And since the vocals are so upfront and clear, they are a major part of each song.

With the swedish vox, I just can't get into the song as much and obviously can't sing along.

Now while there are tons of other bands I enjoy that sing in foreign tongue (say Eluveitie in some songs), I never feel like I'm missing something with them. Their foreign vocals blend in much more with the music.

Maybe its because I was spoiled with the first two english albums, but I always find myself listening primarily to the Falconer songs I can understand and even sing along with (do you hear the Clarion call!!!!!.......)

Guess it's kinda like listening to an opera in a language you don't understand. You may appreciate the song and singing, but you have no idea what the fudge is going on. It detracts from the enjoyment.

With all that said, I will still buy this album...

Loved the first two Falconer albums and have all the rest with Blad, never cared for Kristoffer.

That new song sounds great, but toss me in the camp that doesn't care for the Swedish vocals.

With Blad's vocals being so damn distinct and cystal clear, it is truly enjoyable hearing him sing the english language. And since the vocals are so upfront and clear, they are a major part of each song.

With the swedish vox, I just can't get into the song as much and obviously can't sing along.

Now while there are tons of other bands I enjoy that sing in foreign tongue (say Eluveitie in some songs), I never feel like I'm missing something with them. Their foreign vocals blend in much more with the music.

Maybe its because I was spoiled with the first two english albums, but I always find myself listening primarily to the Falconer songs I can understand and even sing along with (do you hear the Clarion call!!!!!.......)

Guess it's kinda like listening to an opera in a language you don't understand. You may appreciate the song and singing, but you have no idea what the fudge is going on. It detracts from the enjoyment.

With all that said, I will still buy this album...

I'll translate... For a small fee... ;)

Anyone know where the limited edition w/ bonus trax is being sold (English versions of a few songs)? I checked around a bunch of sites the other night and could only find the standard version.
Thanx