Falconer - New album details

dude, the guitarist of this band is just crazy. He is the folk metal riff master. I just wish i knew Swedish.

Now only if Mr. Petrucci could sit down with him and Andre' from BG and learn how to noodle/jerk off properly without adding and un-necessary web of notes solely for dick and theory points...

All the links are on his Facebook page. I guess it's not available if you're not a buddy of his on Facebook. Sorry. :(

O WAIT, I found another DT cover. Solo for Lines in the Sand:

I guess Jimmy has a YouTube channel. :)

Here is Under a Glass Moon:

His comment for this video: The original solo by Petrucci is perfect, this isn´t, but it´s the best I can do at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
English version of the video for Vid Rosornas Grav is available here:
http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/7253/falconer-by-the-roses-grave-video-premiere

FALCONER's new video for By the Roses Grave (Vid Rosornas Grav) is taken off the bands brand new studio album Armod, which features 11 songs sung completely in Swedish, out now on Metal Blade Records

Comments FALCONER guitarist Stefan Weinerhall: "The video for By the Roses Grave is re-enacting a story that took place not far from where we live. It gives you a vision of what position you would have 150 years ago if you were just a common man or serf.

It surely doesn't look like a metal video in the beginning but then again, when have Falconer ever been about being as metal as possible. The video is once again produced and directed by www.1897.se that also did the video for Carnival of disgust."

Good stuff from what I've heard. Never have had a problem with foreign vocals, just so I like the vocal style and the music is good, that's all I need. That and a cold beer.