Falkenbach

Corporal McDick

Sgt. 1st class
Aug 26, 2003
Israel
Whats the deal with them? I got an album of them and i want to know more... as usually to lazy too sweep the net fot info

Thx spaffe.... however I was looking for smtng that isnt there.... opinions..... notes.... anything of such. History and lyrics are not a problem.

metal devi said:
I like Falkenbach too. Anyone likes Kampfar?

kampfar rocks immensly! especially "mellom skogskledde aaser" i'm guess it's not spelled that way but i'm to lazy to get out of my chair and check the cd, the second one is good but in the same league as mellom

Ive been always in hate with the Falkenbach guy, he looks like an anorexic and the music seems to be played with the butt....why one should waste time for things like that?!?????????????????? Listen to Amon Amarth instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadarn said:
Ive been always in hate with the Falkenbach guy, he looks like an anorexic and the music seems to be played with the butt....why one should waste time for things like that?!?????????????????? Listen to Amon Amarth instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing prevents me from listening to them both. My interest in Falkenbach is rather academical, as a keyboardist i search for bands with keyboards leading over. Summoning for example. Btw Dimmu Borgir are my favourites in this, when writing their songs, about 70% of them start being written from keyboard riffs.