Family Guy

I lost track for a bit until Mark showed me soem of the newer ones. They are pant wettingly funny....so funny infact I've just made a new word!

Simpsons HAD no boundries.. now simpsons is really mainstream and repeats jokes after joke.

Family Guy is as random as it gets.. and follows the Simpsons concept.

South Park smashes them all.

"Rispect ma authoritää" > "eat my shorts" anyday.

I never liked South Park for years, the early stuff was just a bit lame in my eyes, but they got a LOT funnier as time went on...

Family Guy is good but it does get a little predictable in its randomness.

Oooof, the old south park/family guy debate... Should start a poll!!

I love both but if i had to choose id say South Park just cos the concepts in it are fucking brilliant!!!

You cant beat a storyline like a little boy wanting to be tall so he can play basketball so he gets plastic surgery and has testicles put in his knees that could explode while his dad has just been turned into a dolphin...

:lol: Both are great!

Personaly i love both South Park and Family Guy.. I've never been THAT much of a Simpsons fan really.. I think Family Guy and South Park slay the Simpsons..

Frankly they both rock, as does the Simpsons. Why bother picking a favourite?

Was just talking to my mate today about a killer episode of South Park, it's school photo day, so for a joke they get Kenny to get in his clothe backwards so that his arse comes out of the face bit of his hood. Then when they get the pictures they decide it'd be funny to send one to the milk carton people and get them to put him on the milk as a missing person. Some other family gets wind of it and contact the milk people, as they lost their son years ago. They both suffer from a disease that makes buttocks grow on their faces, and so did their son. After 25 mins or so of general South Parkery, they find their son. Turns out it's Matt Damon :D