Famous Musicians You've Met

Hmm.. I've met Rob Flynn from Machine Head, he was alright. Stayed after they played and talk to everybody. I also went to this terrible festival with some nu-metal bands. Most of them had that "I'm too rockstar for my own good" attitudes. I think one of the bands that needed a good beating were Disturbed (?).

all of Nile!
all of Decapitated!
bassist from Vader (forget his name)
Dennis and patrick from Severe torture

hmmm i have met the guys from Prejudice, Descent and Viu drakia but i doubt many people have heard of them.

I only met Peter Tägtgren last summer and he is the musican I always wished to meet! He was nice, but damn I had no camara!

@ Hammer, I vistited your website, but the pics link doesn't work!

Amon Amarth guys (several times)
Peter Tägtgren (Hypocrisy, Pain)
All of Dark Tranquillity
Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth (about 5 times)
Bruce Dickinson
All of Gamma Ray
All of Entombed
Matti & David from Dismember (2 times)
Tomas & Patrik from Thyrfing (3 times)
Marco Aro, Jonas Björler & Patrik Jensen from The Haunted
Tomas Lindberg ex-At The Gates
Mårten Hansen Sins of omission, ex-A canarous quintet
Leif Edling, Mats Björkman from Candlemass
Sharlee D'Angelo, Mike Amott from Arch Enemy
Lord Ahriman from Dark Funeral
Jesper from In Flames
All of The Crown
Jocke from Necrophobic
A couple of the guys from Undercroft
Everyone from HammerFall except Anders
Frost & Satyr of Satyricon
Patrik Wiren, ex-Misery loves company
All members of Amaran (famous? ;))
All of Blind Guardian

@manuelgv - Sarah Jezebel Deva isn't skinny but that really has nothing to do with anything. When I talked to her, she was extremely polite and warm. It was the night after the Milwaukee Metalfest and that night the fans were all shouting at her to get off the stage and calling her fat and shit. I guess it really upset her and I think it was WAY fucked up for the fans to do that. She's a good singer and I think she adds a lot to all of the albums she sings on. Anyway, I'm not flaming you or anything, just flaming that fucked up crowd in Milwaukee.

I don't have a big list....oh well. Here it goes:

Charlie and Frank from Anthrax
Whitfield Crane...you know, the Ugly Kid Joe guy! Hahah
Mas from Samael. He was very nice even though I could hardly understand what he was saying
Eric Rutan (Hate Eternal), who I swear was drunk. I emailed him later about that and though he said he wasn't drunk, I don't believe him since he was acting like a goofy bastard.
Exhumed-hang out with them when they tour
Impaled-hang out with them too

well I was asking because on their show in Mexico city 4 years ago she wasn't here and someone told me she was bad looking,not fat just bad looking

I think it's shit that they scream at her;I would understand if they scream at danni because he sucks but she is a good singer

I met Jesus before. But all he did was bitch about how the "phone pissed him off and took his fucking money." Or was it some homeless guy that looked like Jesus? Ah, it was probably some homeless guy. Wait, this is for famous musicians too. Shit, I'm waaaay off.

I've met Mille Petrozza from KREATOR (very nice person!), then all the guys from current DESTRUCTION-lineup. I talked with Mike like half an hour (or more) about all kinds of bullshit :) He was really cool and gave me a guitar pick too.

Then others I've met are Janne Joutsenniemi (ex-STONE, nowadays in Sub-Urban Tribe), Aleksi Kuoppala from Children of Bodom & Jörg Michael from Stratovarius. Hmm... not much.

All of Testament including James Murphy
All of Pantera
Tom Araya, Jeff Hanneman, and Kerry King of Slayer
All of Overkill(numerous times)
All of Opeth
All of Morbid Angel
Robb Flynn from Machine Head
All of Sepultura(when they were with Max)
Nick Barker from Dimmu Borgir
Gene Hoglan from many bands!(smoked some weed with him too!)
All of Fear Factory
All of Anthrax(with John Bush)
Everyone in Arch Enemy except Angela!(had an interesting hour and a half conversation with Michael"the coolest guy in metal"Amott!)
Chris Barnes(prick) and the rest of Cannibal Corpse also when he was with Six Feet Under(once again everyone else=cool Chris=prick again)
L.G. Petrov from Entombed(drunk off his ass!)
Tomas from At The Gates(drunkest ANY band member has ever been that I have met. He was cool but got a little bit out of control when he pulled his shit out and started pissing in the parking lot in front of about 20 people!)
All of The Gathering
All of Moonspell
All of In Flames numerous times(me and a couple friends actually hung out with Bjorn at the Metalfest in 2000. One of the coolest guys I have ever met.)
The jackass lead singer of Godsmack. This is without a doubt the biggest jerk I have ever met from a band. I "offended" his big ego because I wasn't going to their show( I happened to be with a couple people at a hotel who were...)
Glen Benton from Deicide
Daisy Berkowitz from Marilyn Mansons band
Billy Milano
Lead singer of Stuck Mojo(smoked with him too)
Lead singer of Hed P.E. (yet another one I smoked with!)

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll remember more after I post this!

I recognize she is a good singer a shame she is part of CoF
she should start a band like Within temptation