Fan-Camp Wacken 08

alcatraz3564

Jul 26, 2007
Hi there..
just wan't to ask (especially german forum members) if anyone wants to have a fancamp at Wacken 2008?
Or if someone has already started to organize one

Are you going to do a vote or something like that

cuz if you send a mail to the wacken organization team and say we're about ten or so who will come to it and ask them to get a field and so on I'm not sure if they will agree or have you already got a formular like last year for the fans?

Meh, I would much rather just get a great spot near the Stages in campsite B like I did this year.

Meh, I would much rather just get a great spot near the Stages in campsite B like I did this year.

But CoB won't come and say hello

They already wrote that they know what to do this time in order to get to the Camp and they find it cool so why don't you come too

We only would need 144 mor votes then:lol:

The band will not appear. We just wanna have some Bodom fans together, and no kiddies who want only to meet the band.

The band will not appear. We just wanna have some Bodom fans together, and no kiddies who want only to meet the band.

didn't you get the sarcasm in my last post?
And maybe they'll come who knows
Will be nice to meet other fans anyway (which is the mainreason I want to go to the fan-camp)
Not that much fans at my stupid little hometown

Would be nice if they come ... but... no need for :)
in my hometown the CoB-Fanbase grows but most are kids :erk:

But you're still better off than me
We're just about 10 in a 15.000 citiezens village then 70% fuckin Shit-Hoper
And a few other headbangers (but CoB isn't the most prefered band here)

I also doubt they'll come but as they already wrote the band liked the 06 Camp and would like it if there is a new one
Maybe they'll come but possibly not
edit:
The maybe is because they said this on cobhc.com :
"I heard about the idea of having a COB fan camp at Wacken Open Air months ago, and I thought it was great idea. It actually felt good to hear that our fans do this kind of thing together, with help of our record label, too. So of course we wanted to show our appreciation , so we heard about the possibility of visiting the camp."

Then Henkka said something that they couldn't get over because of a missing transportation, so they hadn't time for everyone
...and he said this:
"Next time, now that we know more, we can make it better. I truly hope that this happens again! It is a great honor to see that there was such a thing, a Children of Bodom Fan camp! Thank you!"

That's what makes me a bit curios. Hope they come but i wouldn't be upset because I didn't see the personaly after I heard them on a surely great gig on Wacken 08