Fan Club

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
Personally I think it would be a decent idea if there was such a thing as a Powerquest Fan Club.

Anyone else in favour give me a big 'HELL YEAH'

Additional:
If there already is a fan club and I've not realised it then I'll condem myself into black forest's of hell for a thousand eternties!
MUhahahahahaha

Look what's sprung up in my absence. I'll look into the logistics of getting something like that up and running. I had actually considered doing something for the "forum regulars" just recently so maybe I can take the original idea a little further.

Do any of you have anything specific in mind that your would like to see involved in the fan club?

How about a few things like:

Membership Card
Newsletter
Opportunity for Guestlist/Backstage pass at live events
Opportunity to send stuff in to have it signed by the band
Competitions

I'm sure there's many other ideas out there.

HELL YEAH! I think Eagle's ideas reflect mine too...if newsletters do come about, the only thing I ask is to please make them more regular that Iron Maiden's ;)

Newsletters should be at least 6 a year. That's one every other month. "Bi-Monthly"

As far as the "goodies" for members goes, a poster, bumper stickers, denim jacket patches, so on and so forth, you get the idea.

Funny......we kinda discussed this on an earlier thread. But I think Power Quest knows we're greedy for memorbilia of the band in any form!!!!!!! LOL :)

Quarterly probably would be fine for like a glossy magazine type thing, and possibly you could put out just a letter 6 times a year or something information like a progress report with info like gig guides for Powerquest related bands and such.

yeah yeah!
U guys are interesting in a fan club.......send mails to the PQ team and explain to them what you want on the fan club....this in order to see what they can do for u.....
See ya guys!

NP: Luca Turilli-------Demonheart feat Andre Matos

We've done a bit more delving into the issue of setting up a fan club and everything that goes along with it. Thanks to Lionel (Heavenly fan club president) for all his help...I'm sure I'll be picking his brains some more in the future.

It may be that we will need to enlist some help in the administration of the fan club, so if there are any UK fans who would be interested in helping then drop me an email or send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Hi guys!
thanx Steve W for understanding my point of view!

As you know, the PQ team need a fanclub manager...please be a honnest and a serious person...managing a fanclud is a very important activity and very important for all the fans. :Smokedev:

POWER QUEST......the quest must go on