Fans in Philly. I'm confused, are you saying there was NO FLOOR SEATING AT ALL???

bello99fan said:
LOL AT " you suck !! you suck!! you suck!! "
after every song that the second band played {40 below summer}
It was all comming from the Balcony:OMG:

hahah yeah thats where I was!!!! I was so fucking angry we got stuck up in the balcony. what BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

ruined everything. and nobody even knew until we got there. were any other shows like that? I've never heard of that in my life! or is it a troc policy? i was there last year and i was on the floor. I'll never go back there again.

The Troc management figured that since Anthrax is an old-school band, they'd attract more old-school fans. Basically, that the majority of the people going to the show would be 21. Sinbce you can fit more people on the floor, they decided to put the bar down there.

ive been to the troc a many times and that was the first time ive ever seen them do that... seemed very stupid to me...

Yeah, it was stupid. I took my kid brother, who's only 18 and they asked for his I.D. They looked at it and let him into the pit. The crisp 50 dollar bill I palmed him must have had something to do with it.