Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beyond All Horizons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phylactery

Feb 3, 2016
United Kingdom
Since this got quite a lot of people voting for it in the 1996 thread I thought it'd be my next song survivor. The Demigod one is in the final round so I'll start it now and see how it goes.

There are few albums that I'm as intimately familiar with as this one - I won't even need to listen to it to decide on my votes.

"Blood Shall be Spilled" (yes it has that gorgeous second section, but the rest of it lacks the otherworldly melodies of the other tracks) and "The Vision and the Voice" (the least good track here for me, Beyond All Horizons into the outro makes a better ending to the album imo) get my vote.

Blood Shall Be Spilled rules. Not choosing the outro is ludicrous.

Every track rules! But I really love the outro, perfect closer to the album. Taken in isolation Blood Shall be Spilled is a better song but within the context of the album I prefer the outro.

i'm sure that's the reason and not that you twiddle your twoddle to it every night

I haven't listened to it in ages, it's really not the weather for it at the moment.

I have to agree with Phylactery here on Blood Shall Be Spilled and The Vision and the Voice. I was going to choose the outro as well but after having listened to it again recently, it really adds a lot to the album. Honestly, as far as my favorite track is concerned, I'm just going for When Night Surrounds Me.