SONG SURVIVOR - Metallica - Ride the Lightning - FINAL ROUND!

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In other actual on topic news:

View attachment 19295

Ride the Lighting and The Call of the Ktulu. Rest of the tracks on here are pretty much flawless.

best songs on the album are Fight Fire With Fire, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Fade to Black and Creeping Death

Youre a such a fucking kid. It was obvious from the stats that FWTBT was going to win, but we still needed to do a proper final round. The funniest part was that you and a few other lames felt threatened by doing a final rd ... "NO, TB IS TRYING TO CHEAT AND RIG THE GAME BY MAKING A FINAL ROUND" :lol: fucking twats.

But on the bright side, no ones head is going to get smashed today at your house.

Damn, Fight Fire With Fire got DESTROYED! Well done GMD!
would've been closer if a few others from the previous round voted and baroque didnt act like a faggot. I have no problem with it though, the four songs i mentioned above are 10/10's for me ... just needed to give this game a proper finish, its not like its one of those shitty black metal albums you fap to so it deserves it.

Inb4 recount thread.
why would we need a recount? Do you actually think i was trying to do something illegal by making this round? I know you're naturally a little whiny bitch but stop taking acid dude, your thought process is completely fucked up

Last edited:
TB wants me to clarify that i'm the main reason he thought phylactery was omni and i'm the one who started the theory + found a lot of the 'evidence'. i didn't actually mean to imply otherwise and i doubt anyone gives a fuck but yeah that's all true, he didn't think phylactery was an alt at first until i got him to look deeper and his famous spider sense began to tingle. i should also point out that pompey jokingly suggested phylactery will be next to be revealed as omni before i'd even really considered it, i credit him with planting the seed in my mind.

anyway, he's since given me more info about my school that makes me think he must've taught there, and i seriously fucking hope omni has never set foot in my high school. now we just need phylactery to prove he's not me lol. if i didn't know better i would suspect me as well tbh, pretty fucking weird coincidence that he lives in my area and worked at my school.

And you werent the main reason, just a big part of it. The few pieces of info i found are way more conclusive than what you dug up tbh lol

oh and as we both know, omni's not in the clear. That being said i agreed with you(and still do) when you said that you're 100% sure that he's an alt.

Youre a such a fucking kid. It was obvious from the stats that FWTBT was going to win, but we still needed to do a proper final round. The funniest part was that you and a few other lames felt threatened by doing a final rd ... "NO, TB IS TRYING TO CHEAT AND RIG THE GAME BY MAKING A FINAL ROUND" :lol: fucking twats.
It was obvious from the stats but for some reason you still proclaimed that FFWF should have won and started your own renegade run-off round after six people voted to end it. :lol::lol::lol: roflmaololmaorofl

It was obvious from the stats but for some reason you still proclaimed that FFWF should have won and started your own renegade run-off round after six people voted to end it. :lol::lol::lol: roflmaololmaorofl
ummmm, yes? i said it should have won because i think its the best song out of the bunch. Are you really so autistic that you think i thought it deserved the win when it had less votes than the other three? :lol: wow man, just wow.

We didnt vote to end anything and actaully sat around for days and waited fro Phyl to come to a conclusion. A few people said they were ok with a run off round and no one besides the crybabies of this forum(you, krow and baroque) complained about finishing this off the proper way. We fucking hade voer 20 voters in a very contested 3rd round. We have never ex'd out three song and picked a winner before. Again, i am truly dumbfounded on why you had a problem with this thread. Surely it cant be because youre such a child that you think someone was trying to take away a "win" from you or something? :lol:

my new masterpiece ...
xmkN2jr.jpg

We didnt vote to end anything
Yeah we did.

I think we should just announce For Whom the Bell Tolls as the winner. Unless people are really interested in doing a tie breaker. I don't mind either way.

FWTBT should just be the winner here I think.

FWTBT winner and move on to the next album.

I'm fine with it being the winner. I prefer FFWF by a hair but it's still a perfect song, and glad to see it win.

Not much else to be done when every other song did its best to be eliminated. :rofl:

the chorus is kinda weak imo otherwise it’d be my clear favourite on the album, still fine with it winning though.

Based on precedent, For Whom the Bell Tolls should be the winner: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...or-iron-maiden-piece-of-mind-round-5.1131944/

... i even said i was okay wit it winning(which i perfectly am) and that its one of their best songs, but you're fuming so much that you refuse to acknowledge. All you did with that post is show people who voted for FWTBT saying they're okay with it winning, you illiterate dunce. And like the lame that you are you didnt even include the part where the one guy out of that bunch who didnt vote for it was the first person to say that we should do a RUN-OFF. And we waited for days and Phyl didn't announce a winner/start another round. But keep crying babygirl, i love it.

Last edited:
All you did with that post is show people who voted for FWTBT saying they're okay with it winning
No, what I showed with that post was the host giving his opinion and putting it to the rest of us to see whether we agreed with him. Everyone was fine with ending it there except you. You were the only one that wanted a run off round and you can keep flailing and derping all you like but it’s right there plain for all to see.

No, what I showed with that post was the host giving his opinion and putting it to the rest of us to see whether we agreed with him. Everyone was fine with ending it there except you. You were the only one that wanted a run off round and you can keep flailing and derping all you like but it’s right there plain for all to see.
... lying sack of shit confirmed.

Here's a quote from the guy whos nuts you've been fondling in your mouth...
I was suggesting a tie-breaker between FFWF/FTB/CD.

And i wasnt fine it ending there?
im down for either a run off round where we eliminate two of the songs from the three way tie or just calling FWTBT the winner. Doesnt matter to me.

I think FWTBT won here, and that's coming from someone who tried voting it out.

the fact that you think i have some ulterior motive just goes to show how much of a fucking child you are. Its one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite albums ... i was perfectly fine with any of those last four winnning, but we had no answer and the guy literally ignored us for the most part and didnt announce a winner.

Its clear that the only ruffled faggot here flailing around is you, i mean how do you not see this? You are literally one of three people(out of 28 voters!) who complained about a final round, and the only one here who's crying like a little bitch about it.

And phyl himself said he doesnt mind if we do a run-off(forgot to quote that part too you rotten scoundrel?) and he didnt even respond until days after the poll was up. Keep trying to twist shit around to not make yourself look like someone whos crying over nothing, its rather entertaining tbh. And i've never seen you act so immature tbh.