SONG SURVIVOR - Metallica - Ride the Lightning - FINAL ROUND!

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

-TheNightsBane-
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
Metallica - Ride the Lightning - 1984
RSGW1.jpg

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG

POLL WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR 5 DAYS.

Round 1 Results
Round 2 Results
Round 3 Results
Run-off Round Results

Apparently FFWF was 'supposed' to win so I'm voting for that.

For the reason already given in the previous round, I vote for Fight Fire with Fire, but I like both songs more or less the same.

Voted FWTBT because it should have won already, but wanted Fade to Black to win
how "should have it won"? We have an album with almost 20 voters and were going to pick a winner out of 4 songs in a SUPER CLOSELY CONTESTED ROUND? That's not how these polls work, weve never done that and we sure in the hell aren't about to start with one of the most well known, highly respected and most voted for albums weve done so far. Whats the point of these polls then? We should just do one poll and ask everyone what their favorite a song is?

I find it weird that some of you are up in arms when we NOW have a proper final round, one that is actually very close and contested. Seems to be salt coming form all the people who didnt want FFWF to win. No one outside of 2-3 of you have a single problem with this. I say you guys just shut the fuck up already, stop crying and deal with the fact that we are doing this the correct way.

EDIT: i just realized you voted FWTBT as the song you wanted outted in RD3. Im sorry but your vote isnt going to count here just because you're trying to ruin this round due to your saltiness. What a complete faggot move tbh

Last edited:
how "should have it won"? We have an album with almost 20 voters and were going to pick a winner out of 4 songs in a SUPER CLOSELY CONTESTED ROUND? That's not how these polls work, weve never done that and we sure in the hell aren't about to start with one of the most well known, highly respected and most voted for albums weve done so far. Whats the point of these polls then? We should just do one poll and ask everyone what their favorite a song is?

I find it weird that some of you are up in arms when we NOW have a proper final round, one that is actually very close and contested. Seems to be salt coming form all the people who didnt want FFWF to win. No one outside of 2-3 of you have a single problem with this. I say you guys just shut the fuck up already, stop crying and deal with the fact that we are doing this the correct way.

EDIT: i just realized you voted FWTBT as the song you wanted outted in RD3. Im sorry but your vote isnt going to count here just because you're trying to ruin this round due to your saltiness. What a complete faggot move tbh

#triggered

You can’t force shit to happen the way you want it, it’s up to the original creator of these threads tbh
the only one forcing stuff here is you tbh. Were doing this the most democratic way possible. No one(except for you) is skewing votes here. Nothing i am doing here is me cheating or trying to illegally pushy my pick or whatever. It blows my mind that you and two other stooges think its perfectly okay to pick a winner from a 4 song round where it was 11, 13, 13 , 13 and had almost 20 voters. How do you not see that what were doing is the fair and correct way to do it but what you're crying about is just you not wanting a certain song to win? Like i said, you're vote isnt going to count just because youve already admitted its not the way you would have voted. I'm not going to let you skew the results of this game.

Btw, we vote 2-3 songs out and move on to the next round. Those are the basic rules of this game, and that's how they're going to be run whether you like it or not.

How does the voting work then?
If someone votes for two songs to go out in the first round but neither go out and some how those two songs make it into the last round they can't vote at all because they voted to out one of those two songs of the final round in a previous round?

How does the voting work then?
If someone votes for two songs to go out in the first round but neither go out and some how those two songs make it into the last round they can't vote at all because they voted to out one of those two songs of the final round in a previous round?
try to keep up .... there were 4 tracks in the 3rd round. He said FWTBT and Creeping Death were the two weak links and Fade to Black and Fight Fire With Fire were the two superior ones. And right now he voted for FWTBT/against FFWF just because he thinks theres already a clear winner when nothing we did indicated there was. Even the way this poll right here is going down is proof that we needed this final round.

SCORE RIGHT NOW IS 7-9, and if baroque wasnt being a little bitch it would have been 8-9