SONG SURVIVOR - Metallica - Ride the Lightning - FINAL ROUND!

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the voting work then?
If someone votes for two songs to go out in the first round but neither go out and some how those two songs make it into the last round they can't vote at all because they voted to out one of those two songs of the final round in a previous round?
They are still just as able to vote in every round based on their preferences in regards to the songs available to choose from. If someone is so weird that their least favourite and 2nd-least favourite songs on the album are the ones that make the final, then they can just vote for their 2nd-least favourite to try and beat out their least favourite (if they still give a fuck at that point).

I was pretty much just shitting on TB because he was making such a big deal of someone making a big deal of something that didn't need to be made a big deal about. I change my choices all time time but I don't give a fuck enough to whine and bitch about cheating unless it's for the sake of shit stirring

What's sillier is where the votes in some of the polls to eliminate X songs don't add up to a multiple of X. Probably just some newbs who can't follow instructions, but it could be alt accounts trying to bump out specific songs.

I notice in the Rush disco thread a user's votes weren't counted because they hadn't posted elsewhere on the forum, or words to that effect. I haven't cared enough to check the names in these polls and see if they are posting but perhaps the same needs to happen with these. No posts, (or no posts in the poll thread) means the vote isn't counted.

I notice in the Rush disco thread a user's votes weren't counted because they hadn't posted elsewhere on the forum, or words to that effect. I haven't cared enough to check the names in these polls and see if they are posting but perhaps the same needs to happen with these. No posts, (or no posts in the poll thread) means the vote isn't counted.
we actually used to have a rule like that, it was called the "technical barbarity rule" ...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/gmd-poll-overkills-discography-ranked.1279426/

also the same faggots who cry about shit today(krow) also cried about it back then. And yeah, krow you can suck on it for your tin-foil hat(and the other bitching and shit talking you did when i wasnt here) comment. How dumb to you feel now that i outted a few of the alts that were participating in these polls/games? I swear the guy acts like a middle-aged woman. GROW A SET OF BALLS and stop crying man

Its funny going back through this thread and seeing one of the now well established alts saying we should do away with the rule since i wasnt here anymore. The guy already used probably three of his accounts to vote and on top of that wanted others potential alts to vote. :lol:

Reactions: CiG
I actually give credit to the people who have alts, especially multiple alts. I struggle to care enough about one account, let alone logging on multiple times to talk to yourself and skew a few polls.

To go to all the hassle of multiple alts they must really love you Tech, I'm sorry man but I just don't love you that much!

I don't think I've ever seen Slammed throw a tantrum and leave the forum forever (temporarily) before tbh, could be wrong though, last I checked he had a post count of around 1000 and now it's 11 times that amount so maybe he whines somewhere that I don't read.

@TechnicalBarbarity

We need to do The Chasm as well soon!
I've been listening to a lot of The Chasm recently and I couldn't agree more. Possibly the single greatest death metal band.
Agreed - the “possibly” does not even come into it. They are the greatest death metal ever. Objectively speaking, of course.

Anyone that disagrees should be forced to listen to their entire body of work until they change their clearly misinformed opinion.
If I didn't like The Chasm, your posts would probably convince me that I should continue to ignore them.
My post was clearly not serious. They are obviously my favourtie death metal band (with Morbid Angel and a few others coming close) but I’m never going to claim they’re objectively better while being completely serious.
A lot of '90s The Chasm is kind of unremarkable barring Deathcult so that's already kind of a pock mark on the band's record. Same goes for the instrumental album which was somewhat forgettable at times. There are definitely times when I listen to the discography and wonder, "Boy, I'll probably just opt for Malevolent Creation/Bolt Thrower/Demilich/etc. today."
The first 2 Chasm albums aren’t easy listens and are definitely rough around the edges, but nowhere close to being bad. I get why they’re not as loved as the following albums though. I’d still take both over The Spell as a whole though. I’ve only recently purchased the newest one and haven’t listened to it that much so I can’t comment there.
Those two albums really just strike me as growing pains efforts that only come off as OK. Daniel Corchado's later developments kind of support that, making The Chasm mostly better from the 2000 onward.

Also, The Spell rules, nerd.

image.gif

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I don't think I've ever seen Slammed throw a tantrum and leave the forum forever (temporarily) before tbh, could be wrong though, last I checked he had a post count of around 1000 and now it's 11 times that amount so maybe he whines somewhere that I don't read.

Awe you checked my post count. I feel so special.

His whining is more flat and consistent, rather than explosive and dramatic.

Well you do know drama

he even started prepping another one after he heard the TB rule might be lifted ...

Loving this thread! sub'd
o.png
:lol:

lol yep, it's why I can see the whining in your constant "boo hoo tell me how to vote I don't care enough to care Mr. Right opinions r facts boo hoo" posting.

You obviously missed your calling as a psychologist cause you read minds real well.

How did you figure out that B_Creamy was an Omni alt? Looking into it, seems he was from Florida.