SONG SURVIVOR - Metallica - Ride the Lightning - FINAL ROUND!

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFWF, but in a hypothetical world where The Call of Ktulu isn't basically the greatest metal song ever, these are the two best songs so it doesn't matter which wins.

I was not questioning whether the final round was needed or not, I was questioning the notion that changing ones mind is not allowed.
The talk of illegal pushies and omitting people's votes is no doubt a good way to encourage others to vote though.

who said you cant change your mind? Again dude, you're having trouble following whats being talked about. The guy didnt change his mind, he blatantly voted for the song he thought was weaker because in his mind a final round shouldn't exist. He literally said it himself. I just dont get what the complaint from these 2-3 clowns are. "HE'S CHEATING SINCE HE MADE A FINAL ROUND FOR THE TWO MOST VOTED FOR SONGS ON THIS ALBUM WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH HOW THESE GAMES ARE DESIGNED TO BE RUN", "OH SHIT, IT WAS CONTESTED AND SOMEONE MIGHT VOTE FOR THE OTHER SONG SO LETS JUST END IT"? :lol: pretty pathetic if you ask me and the only ones here trying to force/skew results are those guys.

The talk of illegal pushies and omitting people's votes is no doubt a good way to encourage others to vote though.
and yes, anyone who is going to skew results and admit it is not going to have their vote counted. Cheating is not allowed bruh

To be fair I have trouble following most of your rants and hissy fits, it's good that you understand them all though.

Voted for whatever wasn't FFWF. IMO the weakest song on the album after Escape. Vocals are meh, the transitions poor, and the overall sense of melody is weak. Creeping Death should have won tho...

and yes, anyone who is going to skew results and admit it is not going to have their vote counted. Cheating is not allowed bruh

So we can quit counting your votes in threads you're not particularly interested in? Your vote in the Saint Vitus thread was obviously nonsense. You skewed the votes in the 2018 mixtape game so you won. You're the pot calling the kettle black, but you always are.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
So we can quit counting your votes in threads you're not particularly interested in? Your vote in the Saint Vitus thread was obviously nonsense. You skewed the votes in the 2018 mixtape game so you won. You're the pot calling the kettle black, but you always are.

ranking albums by a band that i own albums from is cheating? oh okay. And i didnt skew any votes in the themed mixtape game you moron, i was going to win that game no matter what and handed out more 8+ ratings than almost everyone else. If you knew how to do grade school math you would have figured that out already. Again, all you are doing here is crying about the fact that i didnt vote the way you wanted me to in the Saint Vitus game and that i won that round of the themed mixtape game. Go get yourself a box of tissues man ... STOP YOUR CRYING AND LET PEOPLE VOTE

If anything youve actually implied numerous times that if people "care about the outcome/results" that they should vote in certain ways and have even rated and gave songs super low ratings just because "oh look tech-death, didnt even finish", so you have no room to talk when it comes to skewing votes you fat slob.

Man I might have voted FFWF but it’s just the way you’re acting at this point, getting pretty crazy how do you not see yourself

(Irt tb)

Just step back and breathe a moment imo

Man I might have voted FFWF but it’s just the way you’re acting at this point, getting pretty crazy how do you not see yourself

(Irt tb)

Just step back and breathe a moment imo
thanks for once again proving that you're one of the reasons these polls dont mean shit. Do me a favor, dont bother voting in any of the other polls i run. Is that okay with you? What i want is people to vote for the songs they like or dislike the most(is that too much to ask for?), not voting due to some stupid agenda just because they're butthurt.

And stop being a lame and screwing up these poll. What's the point of us running these games if twats like you are just going to ruin them because of some "feewings" they caught? Grow a set of balls man.

EDIT: and it doesnt matter what song you vote for, since it wont be counted here.

Last edited:
I mean look at him tho, look at this guy, he's being maybe the most toxic person i've seen on a forum lately and that's saying something

I like all of the songs just fine on this album, one of my favorite metal albums. Fade to Black and Call of Ktulu are my faves, don't really care what wins

there's a way to handle these things you know and this ain't it

I’ve seen tech be cool in the past he just needs to chill

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanstoenail
I mean look at him tho, look at this guy, he's being maybe the most toxic person i've seen on a forum lately and that's saying something

I like all of the songs just fine on this album, one of my favorite metal albums. Fade to Black and Call of Ktulu are my faves, don't really care what wins

there's a way to handle these things you know and this ain't it

I’ve seen tech be cool in the past he just needs to chill
says the guy who is fucking up the results in threads i put my time in to run. Like i said, if you cant do this fairly then dont bother participating in any of them.

Oh and you can suck my toxic dick.