SONG SURVIVOR - Metallica - Ride the Lightning - FINAL ROUND!

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toenail for the past few weeks ...
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: CiG
STN really is threatened by Tech and I not just constantly shitting on each other after almost 4 years of doing so. Tuck your neck in and go eat some eggs cunt. :tickled:

Where is the edge exactly? Is ragequitting the edge? Is ragequitting the second time the edge?
nah the edge is having a hissy fit over me making fun of you for taking so much ecstasy in the 90's that you didnt know whether you were a raver or a jumpdafuckup nu-metal faget. The edge is when you punch out your wife/mother and then go crying to deron about it when i mention it on here. dem iz edges.

The edge is when that sick Korn riff drops and the bass noddles its way up your thigh.

I like how you're even copying Tech's disses now, lmao

EDIT:

lol, you’ve actually become his minion. HBB was right.

Didn't see this

Because I made a joke about Korn?

lol HBB, you Kornfags sure do stick together.

No, it's because in the past if you were going to insult someone you'd just come up with whatever the usual Australian lingo was, call him a fodge pobbler or something like that, or just go the 4chan route and call him a cuck. This kind of "Teehee you like band I no like" is a Techy trademark and something I don't remember you doing before

I didn't realize that was a Tech™ slam, I've been shitting on you for liking Korn for awhile now. The 'riff drop' meme is old as fuck and not limited to Korn, so I don't really follow you two faggots on this.

It's actually pretty ironic that you two brainlets are focusing on the Korn thing rather than throwing the eggs jokes in my face because that's definitely a Tech diss that I have fully embraced.

Further irony is that STN called Tech a pathological liar, but now he's throwing in his lot with you, HBB, an actual pathological liar, who just the other day accused me of being a Phylactery alt. :lol:

No, it's because in the past if you were going to insult someone you'd just come up with whatever the usual Australian lingo was, call him a fodge pobbler or something like that, or just go the 4chan route and call him a cuck. This kind of "Teehee you like band I no like" is a Techy trademark and something I don't remember you doing before

See, this kinda shit makes me question whether you purposely lie or you're just so autistic that you don't even know what has happened on this site in the past. :rofl: I've been shitting on people for their taste in music since day 1 here, Ozzman probably being the main target. For example; Trivium.

The reason I brought up Korn was because they're edgy in a teen kinda way and Tech and STN were talking about going to the edge. Fucking pair of retarded poofters.

I didn't realize that was a Tech™ slam, I've been shitting on you for liking Korn for awhile now. The 'riff drop' meme is old as fuck and not limited to Korn, so I don't really follow you two faggots on this.

It's actually pretty ironic that you two brainlets are focusing on the Korn thing rather than throwing the eggs jokes in my face because that's definitely a Tech diss that I have fully embraced.

Further irony is that STN called Tech a pathological liar, but now he's throwing in his lot with you, HBB, an actual pathological liar, who just the other day accused me of being a Phylactery alt. :lol:

I've had arguments with you involving Korn where naturally you shit on them and my taste in music, but I haven't seen you throw it out randomly, particularly so in the context of STN (which was Tech's primary insult against him for years until he invented the wife-beating claim).

What eggs jokes?

The "exclamation point" thing was a joke buddy, lmao, took me a second to realize what you were talking about. It was just in the spirit of the alts culture that has taken over this board.

The reason I brought up Korn was because they're edgy in a teen kinda way and Tech and STN were talking about going to the edge. Fucking pair of retarded poofters.

Yeah bullshit m8, that makes no sense in context (two different meanings of edge) and it's far too coincidental that you chose to name Korn rather than any other edgy band.

Last edited:
I've had arguments with you involving Korn where naturally you shit on them and my taste in music, but I haven't seen you throw it out randomly, particularly so in the context of STN (which was Tech's primary insult against him for years until he invented the wife-beating claim).

I randomly shit on STN in 2017 for being a Korn fan.

What eggs jokes?

I was about to get mad but all this really proves is that you have more of a life than me. The eggs jokes relate to the wife beating thing.

The "exclamation point" thing was a joke buddy, lmao, took me a second to realize what you were talking about. It was just in the spirit of the alts culture that has taken over this board.

Mate you said it so dryly, usually I can tell when you're making a serious point and when you're making a joke. Backtracking or did I legit miss it?