SONG SURVIVOR - Metallica - Ride the Lightning - FINAL ROUND!

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've already admitted that I generally believe TechBarb's claims. I don't believe yours, e-toughguy.

Of course you don't because like the scheming worm you are you know nothing will happen due to the ocean between us. You have to be afraid of Tech because he could randomly bump into you at any moment and then you'd be done. Little cuckboy has to always be on his toes when he insults other Americans hahahahahahahaa.

If I were you I'd take your incest/"enjoyed breast milk for way too long" comment as a horrible slur and never stop talking about it on the forum and use it as evidence to show what a lying liar mclieface you are. But I'm not in any kind of denial nor am I a deadbeat dad, so I won't.
Shaking in your labcoat

8WOnLIo2.jpg

Of course you don't because like the scheming worm you are you know nothing will happen due to the ocean between us. You have to be afraid of Tech because he could randomly bump into you at any moment and then you'd be done. Little cuckboy has to always be on his toes when he insults other Americans hahahahahahahaa.

View attachment 19289

Are you physically imposing? Have you been in a lot of fights? Ever been to jail/prison for a violent offense?

I like that edit btw, more clever than a lot of those I've seen lately.

Are you physically imposing? Have you been in a lot of fights? Ever been to jail/prison for a violent offense?

You assume that someone would even need to be vs you saying IRL what you'd say to them online. You're literally at the bottom of any pecking order based on physical dominance. You'd be passed around in prison with 0 resistance, but I guess that's not entirely because you're weak. :D

omfg :lol: one of the best ones ive seen so far! Whoever thought of that one must be a genius ;)

I've always enjoyed the verses in For Whom the Bell Tolls. One of Hetfield's best vocal performances & lyrically very good.
my favorite part is when he goes "take a look to the sky just before you die, it’s the last time you will ......."

Reactions: CiG and jimmy101
You assume that someone would even need to be vs you saying IRL what you'd say to them online. You're literally at the bottom of any pecking order based on physical dominance. You'd be passed around in prison with 0 resistance, but I guess that's not entirely because you're weak. :D

I never said I was any of those things. I'm the smallest person here, absolutely. But just because you're probably capable of lifting heavier weights than me doesn't mean you have the psychological disposition to initiate a violent attack. I could imagine you spitting on me or maybe catcalling me if I met you in real-life but I don't think you'd do much beyond that.

or maybe catcalling me if I met you in real-life

:lol:

I never said I was any of those things. I'm the smallest person here, absolutely. But just because you're probably capable of lifting heavier weights than me doesn't mean you have the psychological disposition to initiate a violent attack.

Small doesn't automatically mean weak or low in the pecking order. It's not your size, it's that you're a pathetic wimp and this character trait would hurt you at any size.

:lol:

Small doesn't automatically mean weak or low in the pecking order. It's not your size, it's that you're a pathetic wimp and this character trait would hurt you at any size.

Sure sure but you're dodging the question. How many physical fights have you been in, and of those, how many were non-defensive?

You two ever go on Muzzie-killing vacays together in the Caucasus?

Says the trans-kike probably planning to take a job in Israel where he can personally watch Muzzie massacres with glee.

Sure sure but you're dodging the question. How many physical fights have you been in, and of those, how many were non-defensive?

What kind of dude thinks that's even a question worth asking. Haven't most guys been in fights since high school? I grew up in hellhole areas my whole life, I used to put a trolley pole in my backpack for walking to and from school every day. That you think this is a relevant question just further speaks to how much of a little bubble-wrapped cuck you are.

The only fights you ever had were probably with your father over who gets to fuck his wife.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Says the trans-kike probably planning to take a job in Israel where he can personally watch Muzzie massacres with glee.

What kind of dude thinks that's even a question worth asking. Haven't most guys been in fights since high school? I grew up in hellhole areas my whole life, I used to put a trolley pole in my backpack for walking to and from school every day. That you think this is a relevant question just further speaks to how much of a little bubble-wrapped cuck you are.

The only fights you ever had were probably with your father over who gets to fuck his wife.

No, I like Muslims generally-speaking.

So how many fights have you started, particularly as an adult with a job and a child to feed on the weekends?

... remember when you used the think it was a desert or something and had no clue what the Caucasus were? I'm proud that ive taught you more than either of your parents did when homeschooling you in your little padded room/basement.

I'm all about that Cauc now, thank you Armenian daddie

I hope a Hamas rocket drops right on his banana-seat face.

Oh man that made me laugh so hard for some reason. :lol:

So how many fights have you started, particularly as an adult with a job and a child to feed on the weekends?

I don't start fights. Actually I briefly worked as a bouncer when my dad used to be one and needed a team for a few clubs and so I'm quite intimately aware of how to end fights without hurting the aggressor very much. I'd make an exception for you though, jailbait. ;)

However, you with your actions online have already started many fights that just haven't reached you yet, this is why you hide, sweat grenades over doxing and hope to fuck you never stumble across anybody here IRL.

No, I like Muslims generally-speaking.

Means shit. Even Benjamin Netanyahu wishes Muslims happy Ramadan Kareem.