farewell.

I feel...I'm seeing so clear!

svrab-penis.jpg

autumnsphere said:
i was looking at this and thinking "god, look at out tiny lives and pathetic games..." at least some of us make music...
(yes, now you can go on with the tiny agony magnifying minds, yes...)

04hubblebig.jpg

Do you even know what it is or do you found it on the net and thought it was a nice pic ?

but i've been into astronomy for a few years now, it has nothing to do with danny. my favourite constellation is orion and the nebula in the three little stars in the middle... they are red when you look really carefully... the nebula is red too.

It's a winter constellation. You can see it from october through march. You can find Orion by looking for the three closely set stars in his belt a little further south than overhead. Once you have seen these a couple of times you will be able to recognize them anywhere. As well as the belt, Orion includes shoulders (the two bright stars above his belt, to the north), two feet (the two bright stars further south) and a scabbard hanging from his belt (which may be a little faint to see here). Orion is the key to the winter constellations, because you can find most of the rest of them using reference points on Orion. Find Orion's belt, and follow an imaginary line through it until you come to a very bright star. This star is Sirius, the dog-star. It is the brightest star in the nighttime sky.

It looks a little bit like a sand clock.

orion.jpg

autumnsphere said:
It's a winter constellation. You can see it from october through march. You can find Orion by looking for the three closely set stars in his belt a little further south than overhead. Once you have seen these a couple of times you will be able to recognize them anywhere. As well as the belt, Orion includes shoulders (the two bright stars above his belt, to the north), two feet (the two bright stars further south) and a scabbard hanging from his belt (which may be a little faint to see here). Orion is the key to the winter constellations, because you can find most of the rest of them using reference points on Orion. Find Orion's belt, and follow an imaginary line through it until you come to a very bright star. This star is Sirius, the dog-star. It is the brightest star in the nighttime sky.
cheers autumn
nice concept for a song btw