farewell.

540.jpg

it's not about being cheesy, it's just that i like to look at the stars every now and then,trying to recognise constellations, being amazed about it all, the immensity....you know

although orion has some kind of special meaning to me (but it's to cheesy and maybe also too personal to tell here)

cause its too personal... in the e-world u cant see the faces of the ppl u talk to, u cant see their reaction, their eyes etc... so I like forums for having fun, maybe talk about things in life, about music etc, but the serious and beautiful things, these are too personal for letting them open here...

you know... i met the person who changed my life and made me who i am in a forum... i still haven't seen her face. and she is my soulmate, we spent nights after nights writing letters - 10-15 pages long - it was amazing... it is the most important thing in my life. she is the most incredible human being i've ever met. and i don't know if i want to meet her, it would spoil the whole magic. but i guess i will, she lives in berlin but right now she's making a trip round the world.

nah, I dont mind writing long mails or messages to ppl I like here, also dont mind meeting ppl in the net, but in a forum where everyone can read everything I dont wanna open all my thoughts etc.. thats just personal...

and I just still prefer to talk to ppl in real...

maybe you're right, people differ... im a very honest person, guess i can't hide anything, i always say what i think/feel. it's very annoying sometimes tho. ppl hate me for that.