FARMAKON - new rehearsal track MP3

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Here's a UM exclusive for you. Marko of Farmakon has allowed me to upload a new Farmakon track for your listening pleasure (or abject horror? :)).

I personally think it's great. The band's newer material is shaping up nicely. They're moving away from their more obvious earlier influences and are moulding themselves into something very quirky and unique.

The track is presently called "Wallgarden". The band are keen to stress that this is a REHEARSAL track and that I, Lee B, forced them into letting me upload it here.

http://www.elitistrecords.co.uk/rehearsal.mp3

Opinions?

Lee

I like the 2nd half of this song better than the first half.. though on repeated listen there doesnt seem to be much difference between the halfs, probably just took me half a song to get into some of the riffs :)

cool song, not as good as My Sanctuary In Solitude though ;)

Definitely looking forward to the album!

Well... We recorded the drums for that track just about an hour ago and the middle part ain't there... sorry. :D
(Maybe you'll hear it from the next record... :lol: )

The songs mold themselves in time and most of the songs are a bit different from some of the rehearsal tapes that were recorded a year ago. (What did I just wrote!?!?)

You wrote:

Originally posted by nevershine
Well... We recorded the drums for that track just about an hour ago and the middle part ain't there... sorry. :D
(Maybe you'll hear it from the next record... :lol: )

The songs mold themselves in time and most of the songs are a bit different from some of the rehearsal tapes that were recorded a year ago. (What did I just wrote!?!?)