Farmakon

I might be able to do a words tab. Further to this, give us the lyrics to Flavoured Numerology, it's beyond a joke now.

c'mon people.. make an update..

say something..

release a short clip of new song..
or post a picture of new album cover..

just don't leave us hanging here :)

Löyhkäät.
cheeky-smiley-022.gif

nevershine said:
Neverrrrrrrr! No en keksi perkele...

Heh!

"Perkele kun oon valkonen kun neverrrrr.....toi......en keksi perkele!":tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Since things with Earache got so fucked up, you're going to have to settle for just Batman for a while now. Sometime next year, you'll get what you want, and maybe more.

Mazah said:
Since things with Earache got so fucked up, you're going to have to settle for just Batman for a while now. Sometime next year, you'll get what you want, and maybe more.

VITUN PERSEESTÄ! I'm confident that with your material landing a new deal shouldn't be that difficult, but I still really feel for you guys. PITÄKÖÖT TUNKKINSA PERKELE!

I only found out about Earache earlier today. I wondered what you were going on about before.

:cry:

What's the general band reaction? Is it "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITWHATDOWEDONOW?" or are you more "we couldn't control that but we can control what we do from now on, so let's kick some label arse!"? Have you had a proper talk about it yet? Am I your #1 fanboy for wanting all the details?

Well, like you already figured, this has been going on for some time. And it probably still will. We'll just have to see what happens...