Fat Albert.

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I just read they are making a movie of this. I can't wait,i love fat albert and the cosby kids. The fat kid from Nuty Professor 2 is playing Albert,which makes sense,seeing as he fat and black.

I also watched all the Evil Dead movies today,they have to be the funniest movies ever.and i mean ever.

Originally posted by Koichi

I also watched all the Evil Dead movies today,they have to be the funniest movies ever.and i mean ever.

I have to watch those movies one day, they look good, I might buy them on DVD or something.

Forget Fat Albert, I want an ALF movie. :)

The Evil Dead trilogy RULES!!!!!!!

The third one is very different to the first 2. Alot of the violence is toned down, and its more a comedy than anything else IMO. The first 2 are great horror movies.

The first evil dead is great! Best one of the series (the scene where the chick gets raped by a tree is very very funny indeed :D hehe) and also the most gory. You have to love the bit at the end when the head of ash's former friend-turned-zombie explodes all over ash. Brilliant moment in cinema history :)

The 2nd movie is basically a remake of the first one, though I dont think its as good. Anyone else reckon that the tree monster in the end of the 2nd film looks ALOT like eddy?

I think Evil Dead 1 and 2 are *MUCH* better than Army Of Darkness personally. They are more cheapo comedy/horror stuff than the 3rd which I find to be more of a big budget comedy/action thing.

Nothing beats the tree rape scene in the first hehehe.