Father Strangelight confession thread

Wait! Is that up the ass??!! :yell: Get the fuck off of me, jesus christ!
Would i, should I have expected anything other than to get fucked up the ass by the cockchrist himself ?! Hell no. My life story. :cry:

*runs away and sobs*

You mean Benjamin, the cockchrist.

I must take it up the ass in exchange for finding the promised land? Is that what you are saying, elzka?

Strangelight said:
I think the main sin is the phrase "me fella"! Now you must learn this Japanese rosary business and refrain from thus 'peasant speak' pff!
rosary.jpg

but father strangelight , i said me fella cos i,m sick of sayin bf, its short for biff :D

But what if I don't wash regularily? I'm just filthy and smelly and so are my clothes and I can't help it. Then what? What do I do?
It's just an awful situation.

trona said:
But what if I don't wash regularily? I'm just filthy and smelly and so are my clothes and I can't help it. Then what? What do I do?
It's just an awful situation.
father strangelight will, anoint you with his special liquids to keep you clean :devil:

Strangelight said:
Ah the Greeks must have copied it from the Catholics then. You may have invented counting and bumming but you didnt invent God, FFS!
i remember ancient Greeks creating 12 Gods before any ape-like creature across europe could pronounce the word "God"....but then again ..what do I know ? I study computers.:Spin: