Fav Pic?

Hey Melancholia...
nice to see you here...
well the point is in talking about it as if you knew all about it, just look at Travis, he does it all the time ;)

ehmmmm now, see what you did, I've got a red face!!!!!

damn, I'll guess I'll have a cold shower and then go to talk about art somewhere :loco:

Yeah, who the hell is this "Seems like Trav" guy? What could he possibly know about such topics?

I found the Tonight's Decision stuff very inspiring (heh, I have to say this - look at my avatar!) but the Terria artwork has to be my favourite... like the head/rock ("Deep Peace"). That's the kind of image you make to end up being buried in the middle of the booklet under some text? Talk about depth... that's like painting the roof of the sistine chapel in the basement, having a '57 Corvette kicking around as your "backup" car, or playing Mario Lemieux on the fourth line!

Damn... anyways, that whole booklet impressed me.

My fave pic is the one in Tonight's decision with the chair and the Noose/body in the shadow. That's just powerfull and disturbing but not in a blatant kinda way.

I wasn't aware of this board till today so I'll be back often.Where else can I know that people appreciate great art and great music.

Has Travis ever done a bad band's art??

well I assume what Imperilled meant was a Non_Famous band, instead of bad.....
but of course now we could start a flame war about what is famous and what not considering what miss Spears has for her standards (at least not in Europe, and I'm glad for that)
anyway Akerfeldt nor Cavannaugh have Britneys' boobs, and that seems to be the matter :loco:

Bad band = Bands you don't like.That's what I meant. Brit's titts and all.

I guess I was saying- I know I haven't seen all the work Travis has done for bands or heard all of the bands. I love Katatonia, Nevermore, Iced Earth and Opeth. I have seen other bands work he's done but who escapes me.

It's not really important. I just really enjoy the bands he's done for the most part.

well then take a look at www.seempieces.com . There's a list all (I guess) of his worx....
and yeap, I assume he must have done covers for some bands that he didn't like at all...but hey that doesn't made them bad! just less interesting :lol: