12. New Jerusalem
13. The Writing in the Sand
14. Bethlehem
15. The Victory Dance
16. Sinner
17. A Tower Of Ashes
18. Prelude
19. On Eagles' Wings

I haven't heard the first album yet (aside from the two songs on web site), although I plan on getting it later when I'm not trying to be so careful for money. :)

Of what I have heard though, my favorite is Mirror of Souls. No contest. It's not just my favorite Theocracy song - it's become my favorite song, period.

I have no favorite, I like them all. But the one that I don't like nearly as much as the other has got to be The Healing Hand. :\

I don't know why but Martyr has been my favourite since I discovered it one year ago, and still is !
For the others, I can't make a definitive list, because it changes every day, but I can't stop listening to both albums.
My today's list (still can't make a complete ordered list, I can't decide between the songs that are on the same line) :p
- Martyr FTW - Mirror of Souls !!
- Absolution day, A Tower of Ashes, Wages of Sin, On Eagles' Wings, New Jerusalem, Theocracy, The Victory Dance, Twist of Fate.
- Laying The Demon To Rest, The Writing in The Sand, Bethlehem, Ichtus, Mountain, The Serpent's kiss.
- Sinner
- The Healing Hand

I listen to the songs in the first and second lines about 100 times a day :rofl:.
But I can't get into The Healing Hand :(

Theocracy really is the only metal band I know that has not any throw away song in it's albums.