Favorite album cover art

0000829008_10.jpg

Average? I thought it was excellent.

Yeah, I thought it turned out very generic in comparison to their The Departure Of Shub-Niggurath demo, which I had been blasting quite a lot just waiting for the full length to finally materialize.
I really love the demo and that could be a part of why I felt it was average, the demo had a lot of charm and character and great obscure riffs.

Don't get me wrong though I do like the debut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I own that demo as well. It's wonderful, but there was just something about the debut that I loved. Perhaps I just really love the goat bleating intro, but I don't know.

As for album art, I'm a sucker for anything with giant monsters fighting normal-sized people. Praying Mantis have some of the best artwork I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's easily my favourite song off the album, ironically that is the only song they re-recorded from the demo haha.
I love the art too!

It was average.

That last piece of art is awesome, what's it from?

LABYRINTH CONSTELLATION by artificial brain, it's a dissonant tech death thing so idk if you'd be very into it? above average for the style though.

i wasn't huge on that innsmouth record either. it's fine but didn't exactly beg me to listen to it repeatedly.

Fucking love that new Satan -Atom By Atom cover art,the last one was great as well but this new album cover is my favourite art in long time.Not sure who that artist is but it's fantastic.