Favorite and least favorite *non* metal voclalist

i laughed at your post and then realized you kicked me out of your sigs. so i stopped laughing.

dorian gray said:
i laughed at your post and then realized you kicked me out of your sigs. so i stopped laughing.

I accidentally deleted your quote while putting up the clickable banner, but you're free to call me an Irish bastard again and I'll be happy to sig it. :)

Don Corleone said:
good for you. did you watch the game last week?

whoa whoa whoa, let's not get this thread bogged down. I know how you English like your soccer, or football, or kick-cricket. Whatever you guys call it now.

Favorite -----Martin Grech ( Unholy ) http://www.openheartzoo.com/music.htm
Jeff Buckley (Grace) www.amazon.com
Wurst-----Mark Boals of Ring Of Fire. The DVD has Boals being backed up by
an awesome band made up of Tony MacAlpine -guitar Virgil Donati--Drums
Philip Bynoe- bass and a decent keyboardist. Even this supergroup cant make up for
the worst vocals in the history of man!!! Take a listen and tell me I am wrong! hahha:lol:

Don Corleone said:
im not english.

and its true name is football (because mainly it involves a ball being hit by feet), not soccer. "soccer" was made up later.

The name of something isn't always a description of what it is.

Different countries /cultures may use the same to describe a variety of games, for example; the game Australians call Football, the english know it as Australian Rules Football and the game the Americans call football, the english know as American Football.

It seems extremely dumbascual to describe them in this way.